Pet Coding Topic!

collabs
coding
pets!

A dog learned to paint abstract

I HAVE THE WORLDS CUTEST CAT IN MY BACKYARD SHE IS SO FLUFFY HER NAME IS MILLY AND SHES AN AMERICAN SHORTHAIR ORANGE TABBY!!! soooooooo floofy

Hey Everyone, I have read through all the comments and WOW you all seem like if you don’t own a pet you definitely love them! I have 2 Cats and they get up to mischief. Go look on the internet and search up Cat And Dog Memes And see what you can find! When posting lots of memes on this topic please use a drop down box. Thanks! :smile_cat:

AAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHIAHHAHAHHAHAHHHHH SHE SOUNDS SO FLOOOOOOOOFOFFFFYY PLEASE GIVE HER A HUGE HUGGGGGGGGGGG

trixie is super cuddly
but also makes me sniffly because I’m slightly allergic

I wish I could post that pic of yang wearing a doll scarf and hat with a pompom on it but my bro photobombed

I have 180 on another device

Tongue blep thrown in just for fun because who doesn’t like tongue bleps

Sure! Here you go:

I know that I have another cat trail art somewhere on my profile, I just couldn’t find it.

They are lovely! Well Done for representing animals the world loves! Cats And Dogs!

Don’t forget the guinea pigs

Lol I just had to ^^^^^

A comic about my cats

Awww! So adorable! What are there names?

Yang is the tabby tortoiseshell, Trixie is a diluted calico.
And the guinea pig is named Carmel, she’s my friend’s piggy.

OMG! Is that dog trail art of a Schnauzer? My dog is a Mini Schnauzer!

SHE IS THE WORLDS CUTEST AND MOST LOVEABLE CAT! AND I WILL GIVE HER A HUGE HUG! In cat language or something rubbing against a person means I love you AND SHE DOES IT ALL THE TIME!

Let’s see…I’m going to look and see if I have any pet pics!

Coded animal trail art pics

PUSHEEEEEEN!!!

MY PUPPY COMIC

POSING FOR THE CAMERA

I’M GOING ON BREAK!

THIS ABOMINATION OF A CHAIR IS INSULTING ME! IT SHALL BE DESTROYED! (“ROOOOAR!!!”)

PETS MIGHT GET LEGAL RIGHTS

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

I don’t know, I just searched for an image of a dog flat icon online. Maybe it is.

I totally agree with that…but what does it mean by ‘but some fear such measures will give special rights to squirrels and cockroaches’? Does it mean that people are afraid that we won’t be allowed to mistreat squirrels and cockroaches? I, personally, think that every living creature-including squirrels and cockroaches-should be treated equally!

Here are some cute doggy pics from the internet:

2 FLUFFY PEKINGESES, RELAXING IN THE SUNSHINE

A LITTLE BROWN PUPPY FACE, STARING AT THE CAMERA

”MY OWNER WANTS A ‘HIGH FIVE’…I’M NOT SURE WHAT TO THINK OF IT.”

”HERE COMES THE CHOO-CHOO TRAIN!”

ONE CUTE LITTLE PEKINGESE, RUNNING AROUND IN CHINA!