Personality Match!

Hi! I was thinking about making kind of like a personality match- except CODING STYLE! So it will be questions like what do you make most, what's your favorite block, what languages do you know, etc. and I would like to have people to match the person playing! Kind of like an interview. So whoever is playing can see which coder they are most like! I need a variety of different coders. And so if you want to possibly be one of the people to match to, please answer the questions below! Oh and by the way please don't steal this idea it's the best one I have had in a while!

1. What do you like most about Hopscotch?

2. How many coding languages do you know?

3. What do you mostly make on Hopscotch?

4. What's your favorite block?

5. Do you consider your self good at coding?

There will DEFINITELY be more questions, I just need to think of them!!! So if you would like to be interviewed, answer these questions, and keep coming back because there will be more! And your name will be in the project if they get you, so I'm just saying...

Anyway, THANKS! I hope we can get this project on the rode and get it ready to publish soon!

Sorry if you didn't want to be tagged! But I need more people and this could be very cool so here!!!! Sorry sorry sorry

@OrangeScent1
@PopTart0219
@CreativeCoder
@Rawrbear
@Intellection74
@AvocadoDont
@AHappyCoder
@crazygoat
@Ihasfluffycupcakes
@Kiwicute2016
@LotsaPizza
@UptownStudios
@AHappyCoder
@AvocadoDont
@SmileyAlyssa
@SnowGirl_Studios
@DancingLollipop
@friendship2468
@GysvANDRegulus
@Giraffedolphin26
@XiaoMiaoMi
@CreativeCoder
@Curved_Guitar
@Follow4LikesOfficial
@SoBit

Please tell me if you do not like to be tagged so I won't do it again!

Can I be "interviewed"? (I don't know what that means :stuck_out_tongue: )

I want to be interviewed @SmileyAlyssa!
What do you like most about Hopscotch? I like coding the best and looking at other great projects.

How many coding languages do you know? I don't think I know any I'm not sure

What do you mostly make on Hopscotch? I like to make different things on hopscotch. I like a challenge with coding.

What's your favorite block? I don't know what my favourite is but I like value and sin and cos blocks there's so much to make with them.

Do you consider your self good at coding? I think I'm good I always try my best when doing it

Yes! Just answer the questions!

Can I do it? This sounds cool!

What do you like most about Hopscotch? I love the freedom of it, the ability that you can create anything in it.

How many coding languages do you know? I know 5 coding languages.

What do you mostly make on Hopscotch? I usually code, with the occasional background or random project.

What's your favorite block? I love values. They're really... Valuable.

Do you consider your self good at coding? I guess, but I learn a lot everyday!

Thanks!!!!

No problem! When do you think it'll come out?

I don't know if you saw, but I started following you! I don't know why I wasn't before...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink::smile:

Yay thanks!!!!!!!!!! And I have no idea when it will come out, I need more people. It will take a while though! And also this is my first quiz I don't have expieriance!

Sure, I'll possibly do it.
1.I like that it makes coding easyand fun. I also really like the community.
2.Mainly I just hopscotch, but a bit of HTML.
3.A little of everything!
4.Do values count?
5. Meh, I'm OK .

Wow the forum imploded right as I was typing this XD

What do you like most about Hopscotch? I love the creativity needed to make amazing projects (hence my username)

How many coding languages do you know? Hmm...I'm not great at it, but I can do a bit of four programming languages...one I epically suck at, so I don't talk about it :stuck_out_tongue:

What do you mostly make on Hopscotch? I make a variety of projects, but I love to make games especially

What's your favorite block? Either Create a Clone or Set Position

Do you consider yourself good at coding? Eh, not really, but I put effort into my projects and that's all that matters.

@SmileyAlyssa
1. Creating things people enjoy using
3.Logos
4.Sin and Cos
5.Yes

Thanks for entering!!!!!! Remember, not every one may be in it. I need a variety of different people, and I have no idea how many I will take!

I love this idea! I would totally love to be in this :wink:!

What do you like most about Hopscotch? you can make anything, and it has an easy to learn format! Also, the community is really nice and supportive

How many coding languages do you know? just hopscotch., though I want to explore more!

What do you mostly make on Hopscotch? everything!!!

What's your favorite block? i like the colour ones, so Leave a Trail and Set colour :wink:

Do you consider your self good at coding? sure :wink:

I was summoned..
Ok
1. I love the easy to use blocks and the awesome community.
2. 1. Hopscotch. Although I know like a teensy little bit of JavaScript. And I've played around on Tynker. So maybe 3?
3. I mostly make a mix of basically everything.
4. Check once if
5. I consider myself okay at coding.

And guys I might tweak your answers a little bit! Not change them, just change the way you said them!!!

What I like about hopscotch is how you can make friends and get to know everyone.
I know scratch too. It has more options for code but it isn't as social.
I mostly draw but I like to make animal models a I make some other things too.
I like check once for some reason.
Sure but I don't really know.

What do you like most about Hopscotch?

I like how the hopscotch community can rise up again after something bad has happened, either real life events or hopscotch bullyin'

How many coding languages do you know?

HTML, Java and Hopscotch

What do you mostly make on Hopscotch?

Music, and making people happy (I try)

What's your favorite block?

Start Sound

Do you consider your self good at coding?

idk, poll time

• Yep!
  • A little bit
  • No (rolls eyes)

0voters

1) I love Hopscotch because everyone knows the basic rules; when someone suddenly uses those basic rules to make an innovation, it's amazing to see.
2) I am learning HTML; I currently only confidently understand Hopscotch.
3) I mainly do art, and in the future, a lot more music. I used to make more games, back when last touch values weren't a thing.
4) My favorite block would have to be either the Repeat [ ] times block, or the Check if Else blocks. Both are crucial to a lot of things, and fun to play with!
5) I'm a half decent coder, I guess. If you gave me a few months and a charger, I could probably make an ok game win Hopscotch.

Thanks for tagging me, by the way.