Since a couple of days ago, the performance in the player has dropped significantly. This has already been reported several times but we have gotten no answer from THT.
Another bug that seems to have been introduced recently is that the original text of an object is drawn on top of the new text, if you put set text when game starts and the original text was an emoji.
The third bug I noticed I haven’t been able to reliably recreate or trace at all, but you can see it in this project:
The thumbnail shows how it is supposed to look, and has looked (on several devices, all the times I’ve tried it until now). I’ll try to trace the bug.