People leaving= Murphy gets WORRIED

murphy1
isworried
letshelp

One day will the forum... Have no one on it???

• Yes
  • No

0voters

Votes are public.

I'm getting really worried
I've looked at the about thing every day and every time it gets lower. There's a lot of new topics about leaving.

So I'm wondering what can I/the community to do to help this. Any ideas?

Do you think we can help this a little?

• No
  • Yes
  • YES

0voters

Votes are public.

For the first poll: I know that there will always at least be 1 person, cause I am never leaving

When you're older??

Well... I hope to never leave. Real computer code is probably going to be too hard for me even when I'm old, so I'll probably stay here. But who knows, maybe in the future will be too busy making flying cars...
Sry, I ran out of likes; :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

When you leave I will remind you of this topic :smiley:

Ok. I never break a promise so I will probably be on here ferever

Well, it would take a really long time to empty, because there's 2316 users (about 2000 in individual people, because some have multiple accounts). If 5 or so leave in a week (which is a high amount about) that would take um... 8 years (at least) So, we're probably not going to see the fourm empty any time soon

When the sun becomes a red giant, yes.

We can help the ones who leave only because of little support by giving everyone support from the start, but I think the rest are hopeless…

For the first poll: what about the Mods, Or even the Admins?

I doubt THT would leave THF… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There will always be THT unless the world is over thrown with robots

congratulations! you got an A+ for english!
jokes aside, what does that mean?

I know.

I really wanna help people stop leaving.

Malie left cuz of me ;-;

I'm a concerned Forum citizen that want people to stay.

???
How come?
Well, you can apologise to her when she come back coz she might!

I want to help people to stop leaving too!:wink:

Well, I didn't know loads of people already told her this, but I said that I thought she was trying a bit too hard to be a leader, and that was the last straw for her. But she's back now!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDD

I shall be forth never leave!

Sadly choices are choices...

I'll never leave! Maybe for a week at most, unless I'm on vacation/holiday then that's a different story :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait Malie left?
But she liked two of my posts today…

I think she changed her mind.