Password Problem

When I made my hopscotch account I made a password that I cant remember. This is a huge problem for me because now I see a lot of clubs that have accounts with more than one person. I want to do that too but I cant. I didn't even put in a email. Is there anything that I can do?

13 Likes

Nice username

1 Like

No sadly unless you put an email

Ask THT to reset it by emailing them?

4 Likes

Well since you didn't put in an email there's not much you can do​:confused:
Try making your password simple enough to remember
Mabye Email THT to reset your password!

3 Likes

yeah it sucks

that happened with my old account from 2014.

hopfully you can get yours back

1 Like

Idea: if you're logged in you can set an email by doing an option
@Liza
@Meg
@thomas
@asha
@Rodrigo
@Montoya

3 Likes

If you didn't put in an email, I have no idea what to do. You might even need to make a new account D:

3 Likes

Email the Hopscotch Team at help@gethopscotch.com.
Unfortunately if you didn't put in an email it'll be hard.

4 Likes

I report people to them a lot lol

1 Like

Well, that's actually your fault.

Oh no, if you have an email, you may be able to get in touch with the Hopscotch Team. They do have an email format for help with accounts:

If you go to your profile page, then click the button in the top right corner, then Help and then Get Help With Account, this email format will automatically come up too :relaxed:

'

@TheRealBlah_Backup oh I see you are saying that keeping passwords is a responsibility for ourselves…

@DMF :joy::sob: thank you for that, me doing this is nothing!! It makes me just glad doing it, plus there are so many awesome Hops; everyone is so lovely :sob:

5 Likes

You’re the most helpful person here, @t1_hopscotch! :smiley:

5 Likes

Why the crying emojis? :0
(Sorry for being off-topic)

3 Likes

Oh, and no problem! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:blush: thank you again

re: crying emojis

(Hopscotch just sometimes uses them when they're happy, I think I picked that up from them :joy: and also I sometimes just use it when im moved :joy:)

4 Likes

Phew :sweat_smile:
Again, no problem XD

3 Likes

This kinda happened to me once, when I created Coan+. I forgot my username when trying to log back in, and hadn't added my email. So when I emailed them, they asked for the name of one of my drafts to prove that I was Coan.

5 Likes

ooh, that's interesting. just an idea from that, maybe @FridayThe13th you could take a screenshot of your current profile before you log out, for verification if the Hopscotch Team asks for example? (and keep the screenshot private)

5 Likes

I've noticed that too lol. I think because the forum calls it :joy: so they use it for happiness.

I just use it for funny stuff... heh heh

2 Likes