Passing emojis 😀 and likes ❤

emojis
chain_game
compliments

Rules:

• whoever is above you, give them an emoji and a bunch of likes or even your username on Hopscotch
  • Dont be mean
  • Be nice
  • follow all rules above

Example:

@Someone: ____________
@Someone2: @Someone, here, :heart_eyes: likes a bunch of posts by person and gives username
@Someone3: hey @Someone2, here: :heart:likes 5 posts by person and gives username

and so on!

I will start...

There is already a topic like this made by @VanillaOwl.

Please SBYP. c:

Give me the link pls @EnchantedAnimallover

I don't know how to get the link, but I can give you a picture! c:

Okay thats fine can u post it??? @EnchantedAnimallover

Here ya go! :D

Alright! Do you want to recycle?

I can always delete my posts is needed! c:

No thank you but cuz you already posted and ur above me so, here! :chocolate_bar: :chocolate_bar: :chocolate_bar:

and some likes coming your way @EnchantedAnimallover

OMTL @BB-Box
@Kitkat26
@KVJ
@Black_Panther
@Holly_Aarmau
@Deadfr
@happyfacegirl
@EsteemedTrout
@Catface4
@Paydent12
@karmicsans618
@LazyLizard
@RubyStars
@Sensei_Coder
@FunkyGoldfish
@Candycane
@William04GamerA
@Jess888
@ArtyAnimal
@EmmabugOnTheForum
@waddlemarco
@CreationsOfaNoob
@Rainboom
@PixelMaster64
@Potter_Head
@StRiKe_Charler123
@StarryDream
@tankt2016
@codingCupcake123
@Murphy1
@treefrogstudios
@MrHotdog64
@Hoppertoscotch
@Sugarisyummy
@AvocadoDont
@EP125
@bluedogmc-official
@UltimateCoder
@Ella_13
@Sweetlina
@xXBARNSLEYFCXx
@FluffyMarshmellow
@GLaDOS_On_Da_Forum
@BubblegumCupcakeMix
@YuxinaYammy
@Smartypants
@PerfectPanda24
@Explorer_
@ColourfulBlack
@JojoDude
@happy12345678910
@Sprouse

Y. Y.

Why do u spam like me?? XD

I'll get you back! >:0

Here is an emoji, :doughnut:. And, as requested, tons of like comin' up!
EDIT: Actually, Im a little bit too lazy to do that.... so.......
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

My fave emoji :wink: for you!

Here @StarryDream
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::slight_smile::upside_down::grinning::smile::blush::wink::yum::smiley::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::peach::green_apple::cherries::pear::pineapple::strawberry::lemon::eggplant::watermelon::honey_pot::cookie::candy::custard::doughnut::chocolate_bar::lollipop::icecream::cake::birthday::ice_skate::musical_keyboard::violin::musical_score:

Thnx @Smartypants!
:doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::lollipop::lollipop::lollipop::lollipop::lollipop::lollipop::lollipop::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::custard:
For you!:wink::yum:

Ran put of likes for the day so here's a like::purple_heart::wink:

here @Smartypants :yellow_heart: :grinning: :yellow_heart: :grinning: :grinning: :yellow_heart: :grinning: :yellow_heart: :grinning: :yellow_heart: :grinning: :yellow_heart: :grinning: :yellow_heart: :grinning: :yellow_heart: :grinning: :yellow_heart: :grinning: :yellow_heart: :grinning: :yellow_heart: :grinning: :yellow_heart: :grinning:

Here @UltimateCoder: :grinning::smile::slight_smile::upside_down::yum::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiley::wink::tulip::rose::comet::sparkles::crescent_moon::star::star2::sunny::dizzy::zap::fire::boom::cloud_snow::snowflake::snowman::snowman2::cloud::sweat_drops::umbrella2::umbrella::droplet::green_apple::green_apple::pear::tangerine::lemon::melon::strawberry::grapes::watermelon::banana::cherries::peach::pineapple::tomato::eggplant::bread::honey_pot::sweet_potato::corn::hot_pepper::cheese::icecream::cake::birthday::cookie::doughnut::popcorn::chocolate_bar::lollipop::custard::candy::cookie::tropical_drink::trophy::running_shirt_with_sash::medal::military_medal::violin::guitar::musical_keyboard::ribbon::heart::heart::heart::heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:🇮🇳🇱🇷:ice_skate:

After seeing all those food emojis I'm hungry!

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

I'm out of likes :disappointed: