Our account was HACKED!

hopscotch

The account I share with @DragonLover975 was hacked. (The account name is DragonDolphin). We never publicly published the account password, but they were still able to unpublish all our projects, change our avatar, and leave a note:

Would we be able to get our drafts back, @Liza and @Ian ? And is there also a way to change our passcode?

Hey @Giraffedolphin26,

Yikes! I just looked up your account and we still have your drafts saved. So don't worry, you'll be able to get them back.

Can you email us at help@gethopscotch.com so we can reset your password? Thanks!

@Ian This person has been bugging me for a while. They originally published mean notes and made a hate account, and they haven't stopped. I don't know what I can do to stop them because I've tried everything. I think this person I know in real life, but I have no idea who it is.

Can you please email us, @DragonLover975? We'll be able to solve this better via email.

Report them to the hopscotch team!!!

We already did @OrangeNoodles , but the problem is that they hacked our account. We are going to compete in HHC15 anyways though because we are working extra hard to recreate our project.