Otato’s potatos (Shop)

thanks for catching this - you are correct, this text does need to be in the beginning of the OP with no alterations! I’ll make the edits.

@Otato - since I know shop topics are new, I assume you meant no harm, but now we know for the future, capisce? (kap-EESCH, the common english colloquial; pronounced cap-EE-seh in italian iirc)

7 Likes

Oh, I didn’t know. Thanks!

2 Likes

@/Leaders can you add this under the what to ask for page in the op?

added!

2 Likes

OTATO YOU PROMISED ME POTATOS!!! rip

1 Like

What’s a balloon

2 Likes

It’s called this: Balloons 🎈 [CURRENCY]

1 Like

well nobody accept tree (chemistree) will buy my BGs anymore (I don’t have a shop but I do get offers for me give some one bg for 1 ballon)

1 Like

No I didn’t…

1 Like

WHATS THIS THEN?

1 Like

But you didn’t order anything lol

1 Like

how many ballons is a patatot

1 Like

How this shop works:
I will help out with code related problems for plants / balloons in your game! What’s the catch? I will add a potato somewhere in your game. It is recommended to keep the potato, because it’s going to be hard to notice it anyway, and it’s kind of a cool Easter egg for your game. If you do not like where I put my potato, you can remove it, or put it somewhere else.

These ares the options.

2 Likes

@BG_Studios

1 Like

awwwwww no patatots

1 Like

I mean, I can code a potato for you if you want. All you have to do is just give me a link to your game, and I’ll add one for you.

1 Like

yay it’s probably gonna be a blank project with a potato

1 Like

And depending on how long it takes, the balloons increase price. (Max, 5 balloons)

1 Like

Lol.
I promise I won’t add just the emoji lol.

1 Like

yeah I can do the emoji myself

1 Like

So is it a deal? (Promise will not scam.)

1 Like