Otato’s potatos (Shop)

This event/competition/challenge is started by me, Otato, and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the Latest Collabs, Requests & Competition Topics, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Otato’s potatos
———————————————————————————————
How this shop works:
I will help out with code related problems for plants / balloons in your game! What’s the catch? I will add a potato somewhere in your game. It is recommended to keep the potato, because it’s going to be hard to notice it anyway, and it’s kind of a cool Easter egg for your game. If you do not like where I put my potato, you can remove it, or put it somewhere else.
Note: please judge my coding skills before ordering. You can see my projects by searching Otato on the app. If you think your problem is too hard for me to fix / add, then please don’t order Otato’s potatos.
What not to ask for:

• Anything with advanced physics / collisions
  • Anything that will take at least an hour to code
  • Art

What to ask for:

• AI movement
  • Coded music
  • Any game element (Controls, BG, etc)
  • Pretty much anything else that wasn’t in the not to do list.

Prices:

Music: 0.5 Balloons or 1 plant
(Repeats, short)

Small code pack: 0.5 Balloons or 1 plant
(5 - 15 minutes to code)

Medium code pack: 1.5 Balloons or 3 plants
(15 - 30 minutes to code)

Large code pack: 5 Balloons or 10 plants
(30 - 60 minutes to code)

17 Likes

Hmm yes very nice

I may be ordering some stuff

3 Likes

That’s supposed to be at the beginning…

Anyways,

Can I buy music for 0.5 balloons.

3 Likes

Ofc! What kind of music would you like? Joyfull, scary, etc.
Also, can I have a link to your game as well?

4 Likes

@DogIcing

2 Likes

I like the gimmick! :potato: :)

2 Likes

Cool shop!
I might order something in the future!

I believe this disclaimer is supposed to go at the beginning of the OP and have no alterations to the text. You can check this post in the Community Guideline topic for more info. @Leaders—should the disclaimer be edited into the beginning of the OP with larger text size, or should the post be kept as it is?

This shop interests me, though, and I am excited to see where it will go!

4 Likes

thanks for catching this - you are correct, this text does need to be in the beginning of the OP with no alterations! I’ll make the edits.

@Otato - since I know shop topics are new, I assume you meant no harm, but now we know for the future, capisce? (kap-EESCH, the common english colloquial; pronounced cap-EE-seh in italian iirc)

7 Likes

Oh, I didn’t know. Thanks!

2 Likes

@/Leaders can you add this under the what to ask for page in the op?

added!

2 Likes

OTATO YOU PROMISED ME POTATOS!!! rip

1 Like

What’s a balloon

2 Likes

It’s called this: Balloons 🎈 [CURRENCY]

1 Like

well nobody accept tree (chemistree) will buy my BGs anymore (I don’t have a shop but I do get offers for me give some one bg for 1 ballon)

1 Like

No I didn’t…

1 Like

WHATS THIS THEN?

1 Like

But you didn’t order anything lol

1 Like

how many ballons is a patatot

1 Like

How this shop works:
I will help out with code related problems for plants / balloons in your game! What’s the catch? I will add a potato somewhere in your game. It is recommended to keep the potato, because it’s going to be hard to notice it anyway, and it’s kind of a cool Easter egg for your game. If you do not like where I put my potato, you can remove it, or put it somewhere else.

These ares the options.

2 Likes

@BG_Studios

1 Like