@OrangeNoodles has left us

Hi guys! Just letting you know that @OrangeNoodles has left! She's Frutiykebab on hopscotch and is well... Watch YouTube. :sleepy:. Although she may (probably) will come back! And she also may be on a TINNNNYYYY BIT!

Her bestie

@Puppylover111

Why did she quit and can you give a link to her video or channel?

Because... Umm... She got bored and didn't have anything to do and umm.. I'll ask her first. It's not private but.. Just checking with her! And she's only posted a few. Really.

WARNING: off topic:
@Bananadog I think that you're going to win 'most improved' next time the Oscars come around. Thanks for liking

I watch youtube..........
I don't know what to search up.........
xD

Oh great...

Mm... Try DanTDM... Ok TOTALLY OFF TOPIC SSSSSSSSTTTOP PLEASE SORRY

Omg I hope! I would love it! Thanks for thinking that, not sure it will happen but THANKS SO MUCH @Puppylover111!!

o.o

no offense buut...
I hate DanTDM... Idc if I get hate... I'm just telling ya!
I suggest stacyplays because she LOVES puppies and dogs and animals and ur name is puppylover111...............
okie sorry if that was offending :o

Umm.. I'm half surprised half cry coz... OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THANKS WE ARE SO HAPPY!!! Umm.. I think we are both CRAZYLY hesitate. Anyway CAPITAL LETTERS really got your message across THANKS SOOO MUCH TOO!!!

Don't worry! I never REALLY get get affended! It's funny coz I can here my brother listeningto him right now!:stuck_out_tongue:

lel
I'm listening to a game theory about creeperz

Oh I saw that one! Now BOT

Thanks you @Stick88

(1. You pretty much told me what BOT means!

1. You said BOT)

I saw it yesterday. She was FruityKebab :dango: on Hopscotch.

Yeah.