Opinions and info about "official" topics

Hi there! Today, I'm talking about "official" topics. (obviously)

So... A lot of people think having an official topic for almost everything is convenient, and it is, but some things that we have an official topic for, we don't need an official topic for. For example, the topic for sharing ideas for Hopscotch. Know why? Well, whenever people have new ideas for Hopscotch I think it's better for them to make a new topic, because then it's easier to share opinions on a specific idea and it's more likely to get noticed and then get feedback. Plus, this is the Hopscotch forum, so making new topics for our ideas is okay. Though there are other topics that we do need an official topic for, like the drawing topic. Hopscotch isn't about drawing, though there are a lot of people who enjoy drawing, plus it's really creative. So an official topic is really good for that, so that the Hopscotch forum doesn't get clogged in drawings. Basically what I'm saying is, we don't need a bunch of official topics for ideas, projects we have coded, and you know, stuff like that. But remember, this is mainly an opinion, and this is not directed and anyone. Please share your opinions and info about this topic and official topics in the replies!

Thanks for reading!

27 Likes

Another great topic lolly!
:clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

Thanks so much Ruby!

3 Likes

Great topic! :DD

Having an official topic means having it approved (in this case), by a head of the forum (an admin). For example, the Drawing Topic was approved by Rodrigo (I think)? That makes it official. People are just putting 'official' in their topic title for fun, maybe. But it's not technically official; so we shouldn't worry about it.

5 Likes

Thanks smoltatopai!

I know, what I mainly mean is that you don't need to have a main topic for everything ;D ;D

4 Likes

AAAANDDD ANOTHER GREAT TOPIC FROM LOLLY DA POPCORN
applause
WELL DONE LOLLY

3 Likes

No problem!

Oh,, okay. Thanks for the confirmation. :)

3 Likes

Tank you so much!!!!

3 Likes

;D ;D :)

Lol

2 Likes

Good topic! For the ideas topic, I thought there was an official topic for itso that all of the ideas are nicely kept into one topic, so you can easily see them all :) might be wrong, this is just my opinion

2 Likes

Thanks so much! Yeah, it might be for that too. I know part of it was for new ideas ;D

1 Like
Lolly's Fren Tag List

@Artistic_cat
@RubyWolf1
@DrCrazyChicken
@Paige1212
@Shrek
@MiNi
@Houseelf87
@Kitty4U
@Explorer_
@BerryFOX
@TheDrawer
@DMF
@FreshGuppy
@BellaWafflez17
@Petrichor
@TheRealBlah

Some of you probably have seen this topic, but using the tag list for those who didn't ;)

7 Likes

I got you a good post!!

2 Likes

Thanks! And hello! ;D

2 Likes

Great topic! Well said!

1 Like

@CreationsofANoob made a topic like this too, but well said!
I agree too, and it's a little annoying when someone says, "I made a topic for this already."

4 Likes

Yeah, you're right..

The only "Official" topics are the ones made by The Hopscotch Team

And the only reason they say "official" on there is because they don't want someone to make a mock-up one, y'know?

1 Like

Tick another one on the "amazing topix" for LollyPopcorn, Bert.

waits a bit

sees that Bert is writing "NeoPixel six on the counter

NO BERT

1 Like

You are right, lolly. Everyday when I go to sleep, there are no new topics. When I wake up, there are 12 new topics.

1 Like

(Actually my topic has more of a different subject then theirs)

Also thanks!

1 Like