Operation Stop the Smhh

Finally added something else, but I’m not posting anymore details until I release the project.

Just a friendly reminder that we’re approximately 6 weeks away from the official start of the operation.

7 Likes

I need to start 6’s project still

5 Likes

I do too. Hopefully that’ll come this week

5 Likes

I think I need to start.

5 Likes

I found a post (thankfully, I found it quite easily).

7 Likes

you’re welcome

9 Likes

Oh yes I will be giving plants

6 Likes

As you know, both Fearless and 6’s favorite HS characters are Halloween characters. I know some of you are confused on how to access them, so I have typed a quick tutorial.

If you are using iOS:

1. Open settings
  2. Go to “General”
  3. Scroll down to “Date and Time”
  4. Make sure “Set Automatically” is off
  5. Change to date to a day on or very close to October 31
  6. After you add your character and are ready to be back in the present, just switch “Set Automatically” to on
11 Likes

It worked for me! BTW, I can’t access the forum if my date is on October 30, 2020.

4 Likes

I can’t do that because I’m on a school iPad

4 Likes

That’s unfortunate. You don’t have to use those particular characters in your project(s). That was just a quick explanation for those who want to. If you want to, you’ll probably have to remix from an old project.

4 Likes

You can use this and change the object type to 11

7 Likes

@QuadraticStudios, check out this topic

4 Likes

Those who have a school iPad (@Slothy), Awesome_E’s builder should work for you, and you can get all of the characters in a custom block (set images), these include all of the holiday characters. This way, you can access Zombear and Gholupus (I think that was 6’s fav character)

3 Likes

I know but when I put in a file it says it don’t work and also when I get the thing on the commands in the app shortcuts it doesn’t work

2 Likes

Go into your settings and ‘allow untrusted shortcuts’, that should fix some of the problems.

2 Likes

I did but it didn’t work still

2 Likes

What isn’t working?

3 Likes