Operation Stop the Smhh

I just checked my like notifications :sweat_smile:
@Albus, @Dylan329, @Sophia, @GOATGAMES, @ttruong, @CB_Studios, @Nobody, @/SwimGirlStudios, @SarcasticTvHead, @Nameless_gamer and @tankt2016, thank you all for the 678 spamlikes and the 57 Nice Replies. You guys are insane! That is a lot of likes and badges. Thank you all so much:D

19 Likes

You’re welcome, but we’d have more if you’d actually post smh

5 Likes

The thought of even more notifications is terrifying. It makes me quite glad that I’m not as active as most of you.

13 Likes

But you don’t have enough notifications!!! You need like 73737272727727272727373773737

6 Likes

The counter only goes up to 99, but even that is a lot. I’m sure I would have well over 800 if like notifications weren’t grouped. This is quite enough haha

9 Likes

Let’s test that counter then

5 Likes

Wait only that much? we need more then that. We need googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol^googol

5 Likes

@/Nobody, thank you for the 10 plants! I won’t retag you but I appreciate it :blush:

11 Likes

it didn’t take very long, maybe a week at most
I could’ve/should’ve/would’ve made it bigger but I underestimated my coding speed

7 Likes

Ack! I’m sorry @A_Metalhead, but I forgot because my teacher was talking all about how today was our last Cohort day. Happy late-ish adoption day!

7 Likes

That’s really impressive! It’s huge as is and I appreciate it a lot:)

10 Likes

You’re not late at all:) Thank you for the spamlikes well wishes!

10 Likes

7 days until phase 2…

6 Likes

Oh no.
I’m already terrified,

17 Likes

Alrighty everyone, we have less than one week left until the second phase of Operation Stop the Smhh!

It’s time to put the finishing touches on your projects and start saving seeds!

As for the timing of the start of the operation, we can do the same time as before (2021-04-14T19:00:00Z) or another time. Let me know below!

When should the operation begin?
  • Same time as before
  • New time - suggest below
  • Accidental vote

0 voters

10 Likes

Be terrified

7 Likes

My Hopscotch internet wasn’t allowing me to publish, edit, or view my drafts. @A_Metalhead, I’ll try to publish my project soon. In the meantime, please enjoy some spamlikes.

8 Likes
For anyone except Fearless

Hey, does anyone with a higher knowledge of mathematics than mine have some sort of calculus problem I could include as an Easter egg? It’d have to be something that is able to be copied and pasted into HS, but other than that, make it as hard or as simple as you’d like. Maybe even y’all could give me a few different ones. Those that are put into my project will be mentioned in the credits.

8 Likes

Yeah no I don’t

3 Likes
Anyone other than Fearless

@sophia - I’d be happy to! Do you want a problem as in a word problem or an equation to solve? I can give you a few if that would help!

5 Likes