Operation Stop the Smhh

Welcome, one and all to one of the greatest operations of all time,

Operation Stop the Smhh

As you know, @FearlessPhoenix is an absolutely amazing user. However, they refuse to acknowledge this simple truth. Instead, they shake their head when someone tries to compliment them.

If we proceed with this, one of 2 things might happen

1. Head may fall off
  2. Head shaking may end altogether

We are aiming for objective 2.

Okay, know our goal, but, by now, you are asking yourself, “What are we going to do?” My friend, that’s why this topic has been made.

This operation will have 2 phases:
Phase 1: @A_Metalhead’s Adoption Birthday-April 1
Phase 2: @FearlessPhoenix’s Birthday-April 14

We are going all out. Spam likes (both Hopscotch and forum), spam plants, project, and compliment bombs—hold nothing back.

If you really want to know where this idea came from, I’ll give you the short version. We all know how amazing Fearless is. That’s why so many people are planning so far ahead for their birthday. As mentioned, we are trying to stop the constant “smh.” There’s also some unfinished business here.

Obviously then, we are aiming for over a thousand forum notifications. Also, @Fenith suggested a brilliant idea.

With both forum notifications and spam plants, it is only logical to make awesome projects on Hopscotch, spam like on the app, and of course, post some in depth compliments. However, attention-shy Fearless is horrified at this idea. To lesson the blow just a little bit, we decided to make this a 2-phase operation.

So, in conclusion, this will be our topic to discuss ideas for projects and strategies for meeting our objectives. If you need to know the kinds of things either 6 (A_Metalhead) or Fearless likes, post here, and we’ll get out the information to you.

Here’s the shorter version:

Anyways, thanks for reading. This probably has no flow to it, but it’s late for me.

Tags
  1. @SilverSong
  2. @Temm
  3. @tankt2016
  4. @stylishpoopemoji33
  5. @Fenith
  6. @Nobody
  7. @GOATGAMES
  8. @FRENCH_WAVE123
  9. @Dragonmaster101
  10. @Kaila808
  11. @Mb248
  12. @ALBUS
  13. @SmilingPotatoes74
  14. @ttruong
  15. @Dylan329
  16. @Unamed-account
  17. @990867
  18. @0Author-Detective0
  19. @CB_Studios
  20. @GweTV
  21. @The_Electogenius
  22. @sophia
  23. @SwimGirlStudios
  24. @Bruh2341
  25. @SarcasticTvHead
33 Likes

:0

13 Likes

It’s your chance to finally get back at Fearless for all that time they chased you.

11 Likes

Indeed it is

7 Likes

I’m so putting this on watching. >:)

Umm I accidentally planted it on the wrong account.

7 Likes

@SmilingPotatoes

6 Likes

@SmilingPotatoes, lol, sorry, messed up your tag in the OP. We need you on this though. You’re one of the best spam likers I know (plus, maybe we’ll finally see a pixel art from you :face_with_monocle:)

8 Likes

:0

7 Likes

This is going on watching for me.

6 Likes

One thing : :0

6 Likes

(Dw about it lol, I was gonna plant anyways!)

Yess thank you Sophia! Operation stop the smhh has commenced!

8 Likes

Lol! Cool topic…

6 Likes

it never shows more than 99
unless things have changed

evil plan hatching noises

8 Likes

I’m getting ready!

4 Likes

I know. But we’re still going for it. We can keep track of it on the user tab.
Maybe we can achieve a hundred or so nice replies in the process.

Indeed :smiling_imp:
Lol, I still haven’t started on my project

7 Likes

I started on mine a couple days ago

7 Likes

What project?

4 Likes

Sadly, I think option 1 is more likely to happen :eyes:

4 Likes

Yea, I should probably start pretty soon if I’m gonna do smth.

I have a lot on my plate rn. Both in hs and out so I may not. But it seems like they’ll get a lot of love that day no matter what which is good.

7 Likes

a secret

5 Likes