Open World Code

Ok, so I didn’t know the correct category for this topic, but if anybody would be willing to correct my mistake it would be greatly appreciated.

Ok, so I’ve been basically illegally looking at other open world codes when i realized that I didn’t learn anything. Does anybody here have a free-to-use open world outline or basic code?

This is for my game: https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/12ckjdydud

It would be very greatly appreciated if u would remix and add the code into the game, but whatever’s best for u. Thanks!

4 Likes

First post @Quails

3 Likes

It says the page doesn’t exists

3 Likes

I have been summoned

I made a test about it. You can remix or use it in your code

4 Likes

Its in the filter because of a word

5 Likes

What’s in a filter?

3 Likes

Your project used to be in the filter

4 Likes

Weymouth by used to be in filter but anyways

Got a open world code do something?

A really simple open world you can do is position your character directly in the middle, and when you move, you move all objects opposite the direction you want to go (without actually moving the character itself). So then it looks like the character is moving.

Not sure if this would be applicable to what you will be using it for, but one recommendation I have is - look at other open world codes and see if you can understand what’s going on, so you can learn to implement it into your own code. And don’t forget to give credit where credit is due! :wink:

2 Likes

Well it works when the object goes forward and backwards and etc but t doset quite work when the object is going diagonal but nice idea!

2 Likes