Online Connect Four Tournament - Fall 2022

oops meant “shouldnt” with the “nt”

2 Likes

Can I be a participant @Tri-Angle ? Can u tell me time of competition and time zone or will it be here

2 Likes

i know it’s not convenient because you’re replying by email, but please vote in the poll in the OP so i can be sure to not skip you

the dates are written in the op:

2 Likes

@Tri-Angle, I might not be available on the first day on the tournament, as I’ll be coming I got back from holiday

2 Likes

it’s fine - first round will probably last 3 to 4 days, because there are a lot of people and not so many judges

btw, talking of judges, who just left lol? it was 4

2 Likes

as much as i want to partcipate idk if i can since my school started and im getting a lot of homework and other stuff, life is boring for me.

1 Like

even if i say each round will last 2 to 4 days? :apple:

1 Like

yes i have gotten 1 math page, reading, art, then essay on a monday, how even likes to do homework on monday and my teachers have me 4 and due date today, i rlly think i cant… srry

thnx tho mr. apple

2 Likes

it’s okay, i understand :))

i put that apple emoji because i dont know what to put at the end of that sentence lol

2 Likes

ty:D

PERIOD.
lol

2 Likes

Update!

Judges will have a gift (seeds) for volunteering judging. Theyll receive the prize at the end of the comp

Small note that to be eligible, you must have judged at least 3 times, which is minimal

what does a judge do? answer is here:

Current participants (because only participants can judge)

@DogIcing @Bobinny @Nobody @RoadOcean @HapPi314 @moocow @Liquid @Dragongirl1264 @FearlessPhoenix @Dolphin_Blast @DaughterOfHecate @Heracc @koiphish @SEPIA @CB_Studios @Slothy

8 Likes

ooh, i’m excited to see what it is!

3 Likes

i edited - it will be seeds :))

2 Likes

I don’t think I can judge, I’m too busy :((

2 Likes

judging is simply watching and approving rounds jsyk

3 Likes

what do you mean by approving?

2 Likes

They watch a game happen to prove that the competitors were legimate and there were no glitches :))

4 Likes

^^

4 Likes

@Potato.exe Check this out !

8 Likes

@DogIcing and @Henry, to make this tournament function correctly i would need a 2^n number of participants (1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, etc) and you guys are unfortunately the 17th and 18th participants. So you’ll be on the waiting list, and you will represent any battles that both participants are inactive. For example, if im against Cupcake and both of us didn’t get online during round 1, the 17th participant will replace the “no winner”, and then same thing for the 18th participant. Unfortunately i can only do this for the quarterfinal :((

sorry if this sounds technical, i’ll let you know if and when you can play :// would you like a seed compensate for not being able to participate? only applies if you don’t enter the tournament during the quaterfinal

4 Likes