Omg 😲 I can't believe it

I'm followed by bluedogmc

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! :tada::confetti_ball::balloon:

I think it's because I answered the riddle. Do u think I should delete that project so that copy cats can't copy?

Yes, definitely. I HATE when ppl copy my work.
DELETE
Oh ya, congrats btw!!

Congratulations!
Could you post this in a general topic? We don't want to spam the forum-if every hop made a post when someone followed them, the forum would get spammed. :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

DEFINITELY.

Sorry I don't know how. Do I comment?

Hey um.. Kay kat. Could you follow my sister? She is jelly that bluedogmc followed me, so I want someone that she loves to follow her

Congrats! Lol

I followed u because of the riddle, and because I like your account. You make and remix cool stuff!

I could also follow your sister if you want

Thanks for liking me I guess? Lol

:heart::heart:

Congratuvadivubignabatinibulatiotionrationalhationaltionthingbationhabskingerhiontions!
Pretty much all the forumers follow each other, so I don't know how that's much of a celebration...

Your cool. Hers my sis account. I can't tell you her username because she changes it too often

I can't seem to find her account.

Wow, what an amazing achievement! Congratulations!
I'm sure @bluedogmc-official is happy that you care so much about him/her!

Yah, I am!

Awesomeness! Hey, I know this is off-topic but is it okay if I make a GT for the both of us? You are awesome!

I'll take that as a yes @bluedogmc-official

sorry, I don't really need another general topic. We can talk in mine or yours tho!

I was talking to you. I'm gonna make a new GT right now after a fill something out. I will tag you as my friend :slight_smile:

Ok! I'll see you there then.