Olympics and Olympic Trials Topic :D!

summer
olympics
summer_olympics
swimming

Yay its summer! But its not just any summer, 2016 is a multiple of 4 which means...

Its the Olympics!!!!!!!!

So last night there were Swimming Trials which maybe me, @PopTart0219, and @LazyLizard watched. There was also gymnastics I think....

Anyway here we can do olympic stuff thats related to hopscotch, like projects or something!

I was totally not crying over Argentina last night. And then I had swim really early this morning lol

I can't make projects but I can help out in any other way! :D

Speaking of swimming, I may have been hanging out with none other that a 2008 Olympic Gold Medalist in the 100x400 relay or something like that in freestyle. (can't say name because of personal info reasons) (I have met him before at Target)

O½MOGMGOMGOGMMGOMGOGM Are you hanging out with any of them:
Michael Phelps, Garrett Weber-Gale, Cullen Jones, Jason Lezak

I think its okay to say their names cause there kinda swimming famous

Well none of them...

I really wanna meet Ryan Lochte...

I am not saying his name because he is a medical student in a city near mine... And a family frenpai.

Woops! I meant 4x100 relay!

OMG! I watched swimming too! I am a competitive swimmers so it was fun to watch.

IRL, I have met Connor Dwyer, and Christine Magnunson.

Ive met missy franklin, connor dwyer and lia neal! xD i got super lucky

That is the 4x100 relay! from 2008! But its cool you get hang out with someone on that level!!!!!!!

:D

My friend got to meet Katie Ledecky at a swim meet! (A big one, she is a really fast swimmer!)

And my cousin's neighbors moved to her neighborhood- but before that Missy Franklin was their neighbor! :D

I remember you told me this, and i freaked out

KATIE LEDEACKY IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! AND MICHAEL PHELPS!!!!!!! SO BOAAssss

Ryan locate beat phelps, missy franklins qualified in the 200 free individual
thoughts?
@Kitkat26
@PopTart0219
@LazyLizard

Can I do a track one!?

wut?

One for running, track and field

What do you mean, Ima confused

In the olympics people race like on foot on a giant track around the stadium and in the middle they do things like discus and this thing where they throw spears

Oh I watched it to last night it was really cool :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ohhh! Are the track trails on?

Awseom! SO glad you liked it!