Those are grapes not dounuts @RobotPro!

4 Likes

Thanks

Ew

That sux

Wow

Very positive man

2 Likes

When I joined in March-April, this place was awesome and fun and nice and helpful. It was still about coding back then.

2 Likes

ikr xD

It xD not XD

2 Likes

I've been here since it was available to the public.
Within the previous year, things have changed a lot.
Sadly, not all for the better.

The leaders thing caused some major changes, but it was also our fault for being more and more careless.

5 Likes

I joined in August 2015 and watched the forum as it grew (on the other account) so I think the forum at its best was in 2015 and 2015 only.

3 Likes

Old forum: Sounds nice

jumpyduckz and randumness: I hated the memes of this part but it was cruising along just fine

New forum: memes are better but its collapsing

4 Likes

I joined in August 7, 2015
It was fun, but I didn't have much friends. So I stopped, than I came back and everything changed

2 Likes

are you saying the entire post isn't true, or a specific thing I said in the post?

1 Like

You said that you can't make a convo, that's wrong. xP

1 Like

Yah I'm on here now YAAYY FRENS!!!

2 Likes

That's me

Careless and unhelpful

2 Likes

It was a lot of us, don't blame yourself for all this.

3 Likes

I know

I wasn't blaming myself

I was pointing out the fact that I've been part of it

It's difficult to think Hopsotch Forum as a positive and cheerful place once you've gone through the surface.

1 Like

I joined in the summer of 2016, so the demotion of the leaders was the first big news on the forum that I'd heard about...
Since then the forum gained a huge number of new members and has changed drastically.. and a a few others said it didn't change for the best.
I like how THT is a lot more active, but still it's really sad to see when people don't get along too well...

Anyways, here's my opinion on the matter :

If you want the forum to change.....
Be the change!
If you want the forum to be more friendly...
Be more friendly! (Although, i think y'all are already :wink:)
If you want the forum to have more creativity...
Introduce the Creativity!

If you want the "old" forum, all you have to do is treat the forum like you would when it was the "old" forum!!

3 Likes

Nah, you're awesome! Wanna be friends? @StarryDream

1 Like

Those are words to live by.

2 Likes

Thanks, that means a lot. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes