Old Forum new Forum

It's starry, making her pointless topics again

What was the old Forum like, what is the new Forum like Forum your perspective?

Timeline? Cool kids? Topics?

I like neither of the phases.

July 2015~February 2016 was OK, but not so good.

March 2016~November 2016 was just soooo.......sigh

December 2016~February 2017 aka now....

Just wanna know everyone's opinions

—Lucy (surname) "StarryDream"

27 Likes

Well, I joined in April, 2016 so idk the old forum XD

6 Likes

I consider the time from July to dec 2015 when the forum was at its best.
There wasn't too many users making pointless social topics.
There were less users but users were closer/involved in coding discussions and projects.

7 Likes

I honestly don't know much, but I do know that almost all topics were about HS and coding before February 2016. The community was great, and everything was about HS. :D

6 Likes

Idk. I joined in November.

4 Likes

But I think now forum isn't bad! Anyways it's about coding... and plus, we can't stop everything non-related...

5 Likes

Lel

Everyone's just wandering around

3 Likes

The name of this topic sounds like something out of "red fish blue fish"...... XD

4 Likes

a.k.a when therealblah joined

3 Likes

Welp...I joined the forum in March 2016 (around when the first Q&A was made)
Most things is off topic now. Not many people talk about HS in their general topic. And I feel like a massive hypocrite saying that.

3 Likes

The old forum was awesome. XD

I loved the days of jumpyduckz and stuff, but hey, the forum's good now, too.

6 Likes

Before December:
Coding!
Community!
Everyone involved!

After December:
Social!
I'm leavin.g!
Flame wars!
People shunned out to the sidelines!

3 Likes

Well I joined in September last year so Yeah IDK much about this "old" forum

2 Likes

Very old forum: the best time of the forum, since I didn't get ignored that much
jumpyduckz and that randomness forum: I wasn't very intelligent, so I didn't like it and I was less active and sometimes I would be mean...
"now" forum: barely anyone knows I exist and it has left me thinking: is it because of how mean I was in the past, or is it because I am still not very intelligent and I really have no idea how to start a conversation...

4 Likes

That is not true, and you know it!

1 Like

I think that the forum is starting to move past it's dark times. I'm seeing more coding topics, and less random stuff. Less flame wars, and more agreeing.

2 Likes

It changed way before December. It changed about when the leaders were demoted, I think.

3 Likes

How di you know what july to feb was like

You joined in april

1 Like

I joined in December

Before the forum was stricter and (almost) everyone wanted be leader. Everything the leaders said was respected and no one got off topic.

If you were to incorrectly spell something you'd be caught by the grammar police

:cop:‍♀️:cop: <it's XD not xD :bow:< :o

You couldn't speak freely without being flagged but then again there were less flame wars and angry forumers (or maybe they were just not showing they were angry.

Now every speaks freely (even tho there are still occasional flags). There is no longer hesitation when correcting someone and

Yeah I'll add more later.

For now enjoy these donuts :grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes:

4 Likes

I joined on July 30th so i guess it was ok

2 Likes