Okay HSF, it's time to talk

Sorry if anyone is offended by any of this. I did not mean it to offend anyone, but just in case you are, tag me, and I will change it. AND JUST SAY SO. DO NOT FLAG

It's time to talk HSF.

Bullyiñg. It's everywhere. You know you can't stop it. Even in the most fun of parties has just this ONE guy who just feels entitled to wreck by complaining about everything wrong. I get it, you are entitled to your own opinion. But, before you bully, think about how it might affect that person.

Think about CENSOREDand how he, (she?), called @Candycane a baby, and told her, (him?), to stop whining. I am sorry CENSORED I am pretty sure that people will remember that for a while. I saw those events unfold, and I strongly dislike you for that. Did he stop and think? Probably not.

(I know some of you will say that I shouldn't call people out, but that is not the point, so...)

If you are ever being bullied, tag a leader, and do not flag if it's another person's topic. They can decide what to do with le bully. Make sure to tag a leader, and do not engage in a flame war with the bully.

More added #soon.

15 Likes

Well said, my friend.
Well said.

5 Likes

Well, that the whole point of flagging, to report inappropriate behaviour, even if it is someone else's topic?
I get that the person won't want their topic closed, but if their topic is genuinely not the cause of the conflict, they could make a new one. Usually a flame war topic should be closed to prevent it getting worse, despite how innocent the topic itself is.

13 Likes

@IShallNotBeNamed agreed :+1:

Though this is a good topic, we are supposed to flag and don't say anything to the person who you flagged after. That's right, just flag and pretend it didn't happen. Move on. That's you prevent fights, even if it gets a topic closed.

4 Likes

I agree

but I don't think we should make a big fuss and topics about it? That will only create more drama

And I'm a girl btw

4 Likes

Nice topic! One thing tho..

Lol saying a few pronouns because u aren't sure which is right isn't "gender equality". Also, you would never refer to someone has "it". If they aren't a boy or a girl, they might want to be reffered to has they/them.

K

5 Likes

Usually its 'she/him/they/maybe something else' not 'it'

Doesnt it dehumanise the people that are called it and turns them into objects

6 Likes

thanks for saying that before i made a whole paragraph about it. you saved me from raging.

3 Likes

Its ok.
I had a problem before someone made a post on it

3 Likes

Well calling people out is rude.

2 Likes

I mean, it was a joke, soooo....

SORRY IF YOU WERE OFFENDED!

3 Likes

I know this, but, it needed to happen.

2 Likes

No. It didn't.

He apologised. I know he felt bad, so maybe edit that part out.

Edit: @candycane I saw you like, unlike, like this post XD

3 Likes

@Candycane lol xD

2 Likes

I also agree, if someone said something bad. Just flag it, don't reply, and go to another topic. That's just what I would do.

3 Likes

Miss candy is a she as far as she said.

3 Likes

Well done clap clap clap

3 Likes

@Neopixel , In any type of game where communication is possible there will be, unfortunately, bullying.
Although I think it's best not to pick out a specific incident that happened, even if it was really bad......

5 Likes

Why was it flagged?

2 Likes