@oio can you please answer

@oio about your 4D4U, you said v1.1,is there going to be more???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? here's a screenshot :

I get the impression from the title of the thread that I must have missed something. Sorry. I'm not sure how to answer the question. You may be able to help me come up with an answer.

The code that I created for displaying moving the topographical maps in "4D4U" is intended for use in actual games. That is actually quite involved, however. I had the false hope that there were some changes in store for Hopscotch that would facilitate finishing such an involved project. Unfortunately, I have not seen them yet. But I'm sure the idea will work.

By contrast, it's fairly trivial to change the topographical functions in what's there to make it look different. I wonder if that is what you mean.

So my question to you then, @Stampys_fans is what you might reommend. I hope that answer makes sense. :sunglasses:

EDIT: is there something that you would like to try? I might be able to help with some explanations, if so. :slightly_smiling:

After my 3rd or second read I get it, I can't think of any projects that can made three D apart from minecraft, which is near impossible for anybody,

I am wondering what you had to read two or three times. Was it my answer? I was kind of in a hurry, and I had somebody sending messages to me, when i was trying to type. They're still at it...

But, yes, there are lots of games besides Minecraft that can work with differential movement and scaling. Lots of fun stuff. I would so love to hear your answer and to offer help, so that you can do it! I want YOU to have some fun with it, and a sense of accomplishment. You know. I guess that's why i put the "4U" in the name. Maybe?

@Stampys_fans, do you mean that you think that there is going to be more? The impression I got from reading your post was that putting 1.1 implies there will be a continuation because then there will be 1.2, 1.3, and so on.

Normally, i just put a number on the end of a name to keep things organized, if i even think there's a chance that i will make future versions. Any recommendations?

Yep!!!!!!!

No :sweat: