Oh wow look another comic ketchup are you serious

This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@ketchup.autosave) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in Competitions & Events, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Welcome to SEAM (Six Evenings At Markers) a fun family friendly experience! We serve pizza, soft drinks and the blood of your enemies!
SEAM is my funny free time comic which I’ll be posting mainly on here, but on hopscotch as well when sotwk episodes take millennia
You’ll submit your SEAM character (has to be a marker!!) and have them audition for a role as a character! If you don’t know any fnaf characters, that’s fine! Just submit a character and I’ll pick the role out! “But ketchup, where does the Competitions & Events catergory come in? Shouldn’t you just put this in project updates?” That’s because… there will be competitions for roles! If you create a character for a certain role that I don’t think matches, or I match your character to a role you don’t like or two people want the same role, that’s where competitions come in! It’s easy! Present a short comic about your character and I, along with other voters, will vote on which character will better fit the role!
This is also one of those role play stories
Exclusive to those on the forum, there will be some points in the comic in which voters decide which action is taken next! People who submit a character to a certain role will be able to choose the actions for their character as well, but it must roughly fit into the lore of fnaf.

We hope you enjoy your stay here! And please refrain from committing arson to the buildings!

9 Likes

first post hehe

6 Likes

I submit frostbit markre
you know what he look like

also uhm I dont know fnaf

did you know that arson is Frostbite Marker’s favorite pastime? /hj

Wow!!
I bet he’d get along great with dark markery

1 Like

Hey there @ketchup.autosave -

This seems like an epic idea, we love the creativity behind this. However, unfortunately the theme you’ve suggested isn’t forum appropriate, given the age of our users here and the guidelines we have in place. We’d be happy to let you keep the topic of course :))

Additionally, we’d like to ask you to explore ways to tie your idea into Hopscotch, given the nature and focus of the forum. :hs_bear:

Let us know if you have any questions!

3 Likes

ayyyyy-
i might actually close this- I’m not sure how far i am willing to persevere with it
@Awesome_E please close

4 Likes

how is frostbite marker still aliv

3 Likes