[Official] Winter Hopolympics 2019-2020

tankt has given me a ghost like :eyes:

5 Likes

Sorry I dropped out, fellow Team Norway.

Yeah good job, we did pretty well - 4th place, not bad.

4 Likes

Oh wow!!! Congratulations to everyone who participated - y’all made absolutely incredible projects!!! And thank you to the leaders for putting so much effort in to the judging - it’s really thorough and well thought out, so thank for you for putting your time into it : ) it was certainly worth the wait <3
And a big congrats to my fellow team Australians!!! Amazing job y’all :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles: how should we decide which project to go on featured, and the requests?

9 Likes

just would like to learn from my doings so I don’t keep doing the same thing, cc would be really appreciated:))

4 Likes

hey there! not fearless- of course haha- but I was one of the judges- really loved your project btw:) learned loads about Canada!

while I don’t want to compare to individual projects- as it wouldn’t be very nice😅- I can definitely give some constructive criticism:D

if you’re really set on getting some feedback about your project, perhaps place your project in here or here? it would reach many people there!

6 Likes

Uh-huh—I don’t mean to compare either because I don’t want to hurt any feelings and I apologize if they were hurt

4 Likes

I should have phrased it differently- sorry that it didn’t come out as I had meant it to!
I’ve edited the post- to make it clearer:)

6 Likes

hey how’d my pixel art get points lol it wasn’t finished

6 Likes

We judged whatever was there. No one got a 0 unless the project was unsubmitted.
Even if they didn’t write out a description or submit the way we requested, we looked for the latest link and judged that. If you posted at least one link for a project, that’s what was judged so you couldn’t possibly get a 0 (lowest score on each was a 1 anyway)

9 Likes

Tbh I don’t rlly know who Maltese is

1 Like

very cool og hop that made great projects

2 Likes

ah okie dokie

1 Like

okay okay so I’ve been thinking about this a bit

@FearlessPhoenix @William04GamerA and @Serenity you guys are the request people, right?

Well I had a bit of an idea, and now my curiosity has gotten the better of me. So anyway, I was thinking about how guys are all such amazing coders, and how you all have different area of coding expertise. And I had an idea.

What if I all gave you guys the same idea, just a word, and see how you guys take it?

Of course you don’t have to, I can give you something else, or nothing, I don’t really mind, I just thought it would be cool to try if you guys want to.

So the prompt I was going to give was clownfish (or just fish in general). Sorry my curiosity got the best of me

7 Likes

ooh that’d be interesting

4 Likes

that would also make an amazing coding club!!! wanna do it Sage?

1 Like

ill make the topic now but if you wanna help that’d be awesome!

1 Like

Sure, that sounds fun

4 Likes

ooh this sounds epic! one clownfish coming up :eyes:

8 Likes

I had fun…

…but I wish I could have finished in time =(3^T)

1 Like