[OFFICIAL] The Hopbyte Topic!

i spent mine on wyr bc i wanted to do a wyr lol

21 hours later yet dont know the surprise lol

5 Likes

the surprise will be posted on the first of december

7 Likes

Just give it like 18 more hours… (or until 12 PM EST)…

5 Likes

How did you know…

4 Likes

i read it somewhere but i might be wrong

6 Likes

I CANT WAIT.

1 day later

WAIT IT IS POSTED!

3 Likes

How many hopbytes do I have (if I have any)?

Edit: Oh, cool! Thanks for telling me, the browser thing doesn’t work for me.

5 Likes

you have 10 hopbytes

7 Likes

And how many hopbytes do I have?

6 Likes

you also have 10!

6 Likes

breathes in impatient

where are they [/lh]

3 Likes

in progress

5 Likes

Sorry about the delay, we are trying to get to it ASAP.

8 Likes

The Spooktober HopBytes have not be added, @braynee202 has a table with all the result.

3 Likes

For the advent calendar, I’m writing above the challenges (shown below) when I add them - I’m keeping an internal log and will get to the rest soon, and continue adding them as the challenges come!

Check out this topic - there may be a small delay, but they’ll show up here!

8 Likes

just a note: in the contributor’s board, my name is still listed as willowmoon :joy:

i was wondering if anyone has a list of all possible ways to earn hopbytes? or is it just competitions and events?

5 Likes

@Pumpkin I would like to purchase a WYR. I got the perfect question to ask :eyes:

5 Likes

:hs_ghoulopus:all spooktober hopbytes have been added following the results :hs_ghoulopus:

this unfortunately wraps up our spooky sweater season at hopscotch but we have some epic winter events happening!
thanks again to everyone for participating and a huge congratulations to our competition winners :confetti_ball:

10 Likes

why si ‘choose a challenge’ still in the prizes? it doesnt exist anymore

9 Likes

they do exist! been very inactive and i havent been around enough lately to realize my plans for cc but the challenge prize is still available if someone wants to buy it

11 Likes