[OFFICIAL] The Hopbyte Topic!

after voting, you will have access to instructions for claiming your rewards. from what i see, you did not claim for it yet

5 Likes

If you’re talking about the leader awards, there will be a message at the end of the form saying how to redeem your HopBytes. If you have followed these instructions, you should receive your HopBytes ASAP :))

11 Likes

Will I get my hopbytes from getting 2nd in the summer comp?

( @Awesome_E was the last online)

6 Likes

Try tagging a leader as a reminder

5 Likes

I haven’t really been involved in HopBytes, so I don’t know the latest transactions. However, I will bring this up to make sure that all summer comp winners get their prizes

5 Likes

Oh no, I forgot about it, is there anyway to do it now?

3 Likes

yep, you have till 20 sept to vote for someone!

3 Likes

@Pumpkin you made the topic and you see just online so could you award them please? I saw you liked awesome_e ‘s post

5 Likes

hey there :)) There’s currently some updates and changes happening to the topic, the points have been awarded and will be visible as soon as the changes are too.

Is this time-sensitive for you, are you waiting on recieving hopbytes for the pop-up-shop?

7 Likes

Yeah but I have the hopbytes to cover it now so no worries, thanks!

5 Likes

woah- i have 55 hopbytes rn (not updated). apart from the forum leader awards, is there any active ways to earn more hopbytes rn?

3 Likes

i think the innovation comp has some

7 Likes

Hey!

Could I purchase 1 [1] WYR?

1. I’ll buy 2 more sometime soon ↩︎

5 Likes

Great - I’ll set it up!

5 Likes

may i also purchase a wyr?

5 Likes

Quick announcement – we’ve updated the Hopbyte tracking system to make it easier for us to track transactions and update your balance in a timely manner. (Changes should be reflected in the OP with the latest balances)

9 Likes

ooh cool!
woah, i have a lot of hopbytes lol

4 Likes

Noice I like it

4 Likes

huh how am i second
i had 90 hopbytes no?

5 Likes

this one has updates from the summer comp and stuff

6 Likes