Anytime. And thanks.

4 Likes

@TheDeliciousOrange check the OP

3 Likes

oh right I have 225

2 Likes

How do hopbytes work?

2 Likes

HopBytes are basically the forum’s virtual currency, like how seeds are Hopscotch’s in-app currency. HopBytes can be earned through official comps. They can then be used to purchase prizes, which are shown in the OP. Refer to the leaderboard to see how many you currently have. Note: You may have to earn some first before you get on the leaderboard.

3 Likes

Everything you need to know about HopBytes are stated in the Original Post.

1 Like

Ugh I can’t get any

3 Likes

Don’t feel bad, I don’t think there is any points for you to get so just gotta keep an eye out

5 Likes

Lol I don’t even know if I’m good at coding or not

4 Likes

this need to be updated, I think- it still says may, and also my user is still AstrosUwU on here XD

7 Likes

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My total hopbytes. Can you please transfer them all into seeds? I’m JyeCodes On The App

2 Likes

looks like you don’t have enough - but no worries, you can always earn some more - good luck!

5 Likes

What’s the easiest way to get/grind for Hopbytes? Getting to 300 surely can’t be easy haha

3 Likes

challenges (like this) and participating in and winning competitions!

2 Likes

I’m not sure I understand what you mean, if you’re saying what i think you’re saying you’d like us to add a faq to the op. Thats an interesting idea that i can certainly bring up internally. We also have a brief description already in place which should clear up most questions, and if any still remain you can always post them here.

8 Likes

The original post (OP) already has enough info about Hopbytes - and it’s a pretty brief read! So there’s no need for an FAQ right now, since there aren’t many other subjects to cover at the moment.

For really big scale topics like the Leader Q&A, the OP includes the current leaders which you can tag, and the FAQ section in post 2 covers many other subjects which people can refer to frequently, that weren’t in the OP:

5 Likes

@PumpkinGirl

How do I earn hopbytes while not in a competition?

3 Likes

Your chance will come-
Just wait!
In some competitions, you can earn few HopBytes by submitting projects that have not been curated…

3 Likes