[OFFICIAL] The Hopbyte Topic!

Although it is a good offer, I am still going to same mine until I have 600+ HopBytes to spend…

4 Likes

Cool is it only 500 or could you trade in 200 hopbytes for 20 seeds?

7 Likes

Will there be more opportunities in the near future to earn a lot of hopbytes? Because right now, its quite difficult to get 500…

5 Likes

Definitely a cool new opportunity. :))

2 Likes

currently there’s some opportunities through both the st Patrick’s day competition - and challenges
plus occasionally through the weekly challenges!

6 Likes

Yaaaay. That cool.

3 Likes

How many hopbytes do i have?

3 Likes

So cool! I will be getting it :))

2 Likes

Look at the leaderboard, open the file thingy

5 Likes

So on the st Patrick’s day thing I posted a link to my project (10) wished someone happy st Patrick’s day (5) and changed my pfp (5) will those be given here after the comp?

2 Likes

Helllooooooo and btw Ik u can buy the st Patrick’s day emoji thing for a limited amount of time but do you have them forever of just seasonal?

2 Likes

Wow, what a deal!

2 Likes

At the moment, no.

3 Likes

Maybe you should have last updated #/#/# so people know when it was last updated.

3 Likes

You can see when a post was last edited on a desktop by hovering the cursor over the pencil icon.

Orange = recently edited
Grey = edited a while ago

The more orange the pencil is, the more recent it was edited.

4 Likes

The leaderboard needs t be updated, people have changed usernames XD

2 Likes

Does it also go the other way? Can you trade 50 seeds for 500 hopbytes?

4 Likes

Not as we have decided now, no.

4 Likes

Does it have to be 500-50 or is it just staying in that ratio?

2 Likes

You are only able to purchase 50 HopBytes for 500 seeds currently. You are not able to for example purchase 10 HopBytes for 100 seeds. It’s so that we ensure that the value of both HopBytes and seeds are maintained :sunny:

10 Likes