[OFFICIAL] The Hopbyte Topic!

Can multiple people contribute to one thing?

6 Likes

Since I unfortunately am unable to contribute towards a project shoutout for Silvie, I’d like to buy them a post shoutout instead

11 Likes

Awarded some Hopbytes to @sophia, @0Author-Detective0, and @creationsofavillager for your top three placements in the last Hopscotch weekly challenge!

The points were awarded as follows:

• 1st place - 10 Hopbytes (:arrow_right: awarded to sophia)
  • 2nd place - 7 Hopbytes (:arrow_right: awarded to 0Author-Detective0)
  • 3rd place - 5 Hopbytes (:arrow_right: awarded to creationsofavillage)

Once again, congratulations!

14 Likes

So…what challenge is this? Is this for the weather/season?

3 Likes

When are you gonna update it? (The OP)

3 Likes

perhaps there will be an update coming very soon?

5 Likes

Is there any way to earn hopbytes right now other than the st. Patrick’s day challenges.

3 Likes

You can also participate in the weekly challenges :))

7 Likes

Ahh I hate waiting

5 Likes

Hi, so I was wondering - are Hopbytes exchangable between people? Can they be used as a currency?

9 Likes

You can’t exchange HopByte s with other people but they are a legit currency in that you can buy stuff

9 Likes

looks like fearless beat me to answering - see more details here!

9 Likes
  • What if people combined all their Hopbytes to buy something, ie. the forum surprise?
  • Is there any chance that Hopbytes could be exchanged? I think it’d be kind of fun to do forum shops, for instance if I wanted to sell stuff for Hopbytes (ie. art assets) :)
    • If not, could I make my own forum currency, pretty please?
5 Likes

I believe there is a community prize that we can all contribute to, but we’ve tried making combined purchases before (essentially transferring all of our Hopbytes to one person to spend), and the concept was turned down.

6 Likes

gonna move the thread - so as to help answer other hop’s similiar questions!

for specific purchases like the forum surprise - yes!

they’re untransferable - so as they don’t become popularity based, rather than special rewards for challenges and comps - plus keeps everything fair!

sure - why not? :) as long as they’re fair and hopscotch related of course!

8 Likes

Nice, sounds good! :smile:

Okay, that makes sense!

6 Likes

Hi everyone!

We are making some exciting changes to the HopBytes shop today, by introducing a brand new connection between HopBytes and the Hopscotch app! Starting from now, you will be able to exchange 500 HopBytes for 50 seeds! :sunny: A brand new opportunity that we are excited to share!

We are also making another change. Project shoutouts will not be available for purchase anymore, since we found it difficult to price, and it also didn’t receive any particular demand.

We hope that you are as excited about this as we are!

24 Likes

woah :0

8 Likes

Dang, that’s super cool! Thanks for letting us know :D

7 Likes

YESSSSSS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

only 471 hopbytes to go

7 Likes