[Official] St Patricks Day Competition 2022

Happy st Patrick’s day everybody! :sparkles: :shamrock:

5 Likes

I made some art for this

4 Likes

hey @Ginger_Cat - looks like your profile picture fits right in with this competition!

4 Likes

I did all the forum challenges except nominate a st Patrick’s day project, what now?

2 Likes

I have 74 HopBytes and also the ones that I got from this comp. I’d like to get one of the emoji titles. How would I do that?

3 Likes

awesome! if you’re looking for more things to do - you can always check out our other challenges!

Just let us know which one you’d like!

3 Likes

Alright! Hmm, could I have the :green_heart:?

3 Likes

WOO thank you so much!!

4 Likes

I just added a little 4-leaf clover to my PFP.

4 Likes

happy late st Patrick’s day @Crosbyman64!

4 Likes

Oh, did I not add the translation? Sorry! (and thank you for editing one in :grin:)

2 Likes

Happy Late St Patrick’s Day!

3 Likes

You too! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Hmm that’s strange. What color format are you using? (You can find out by going to Actions (the wrench icon) » Canvas » Canvas Information » Color Profile). I’m using Display P3 (default for me), btw. Did you mess with any of the adjustments (under the magic wand icon) or anything? Procreate shouldn’t just automatically make your image greyscale unless you tell it to.

1 Like

Idk what’s wrong bc it’s exactly on that drawing and that drawing only the colors are gray and black

1 Like

@FearlessPhoenix

2 Likes

How to add a project onto the forum?

2 Likes

hey there - welcome to the forum :))

these photos should help explain!
2 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

nothing to see here - this draft was not posted in the wrong competition topic! … :eyes: