[Official] St Patricks Day Competition 2022

This is an official Hopscotch Contest. All prizes involved are handled by the Hopscotch Team and the Forum leaders.

Happy St Patrick’s Day! :four_leaf_clover:

St Patrick’s day, occurring on March 17th, is an Irish holiday celebrated all over the world. Though celebrations may have been different for the last couple of years, we can always come together and celebrate here - in hopscotch!

Here we have both a themed coding competition and some challenges - where you’ll have some opportunities to win some hopbytes!

St Patrick’s Day Coding Competition!

To celebrate St Patrick’s day, we’re hosting a coding competition! To enter, incorporate the Irish flag somewhere in your project and follow the color scheme throughout - and title it #luck22. There’ll be prizes for the winning projects - and some surprises (including badges) for everyone who takes part!

Need some inspiration? Check out projects from previous years:

St Patrick’s Day Forum Challenges!

Challenges! Hopbytes
Post a St Patrick’s day themed project, and link it in this topic! 10
Post some St Patrick’s day themed art in the art topic (DHT)! 10
Wish someone, on this topic, a happy St Patrick’s day! 5
Change your profile picture to a themed image for this week! :shamrock: (2022-03-17T00:00:00Z - 2022-03-20T00:00:00Z) 5
Nominate a St Patrick’s day themed project here (only projects that haven’t been nominated) 5
Link your project entry over in the project updates topic! 5

^ all of the above are redeemable only once!

Pop-up Hopbyte Shop (Limited Time Availability) Hopbytes
themed emoji titles :shamrock:/:four_leaf_clover:/:ireland:/:green_heart:/:orange_heart: 50 HopBytes (each)

Submissions close and challenges finish 2022-04-10T00:00:00Z
Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

@omtl

20 Likes

Haha there are so many competitions happening at once
When is this due?

8 Likes

^^ hope this helps!

8 Likes

Thanks!
I’ll probably do art, then if I have time, I’ll code something :)

9 Likes

AYYYY SAINT PADDY’S DAY defo gonna try do smth!

6 Likes

@Pumpkins - wherever you guys are in the world - happy St Patrick’s Day! :four_leaf_clover:

10 Likes

Happy St Patrick’s Day everyone!

5 Likes

happy st patrick’s day all! :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles:

6 Likes

happy st patricks day! hope you wore green!

6 Likes

I didn’t oh no

4 Likes

the leprechauns are comming for you /j

5 Likes

Happy Saint Patrick’s day!

Hi…

I forgot to wear green too

5 Likes

Happy saint Patrick’s day! :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Happy St. Patrick’s Day, @Tri-Angle

7 Likes

Happy St. Patrick’s Day @Temm! I see a green pfp :eyes: Didn’t you have a clover title at one point?

11 Likes

thx, happy saint patrick you too :)
same to you @sophia, happy saint patrick i’m not going to skip your post even if you aren’t talking to me haha

7 Likes

I like your emerald block pfp.

6 Likes

It was the first green thing that I thought of for some reason :pp

5 Likes

It should’ve been a lucky block. Get it? Because “Luck”? It’s essentially a golden block with a question mark. Perhaps you could also cross it with your emerald block for an Emerald Lucky Block, lol.

6 Likes

Good idea :grinning: but when I put it on it the ? Made it look like I’m confused

4 Likes