[Official] Spring Forum Competition 🌷

Final Round!

Hey Hops, welcome to the final round of the Spring Forum Competition!

Round 3 Results

Here are the results of each of the pairings! The winner’s username is highlighted in green :)
This round blew my mind! I thought the results were pretty clear based on scores, but y’alls voting changed everything!

As a reminder, even if you didn’t win, you are still a valuable member of your team, and they need you in order to be able to succeed!

Prompt

You have until 2022-04-23T06:59:00Z to create a project themed around… Earth Day!

prompt definition

earth day happens once each year. It’s where people show their support for the environment. Lots of times they will clean up a beach, plant a tree, or recycle more!

Fun fact: Earth day is April 22, which is the deadline for this project!

Submissions

To submit your project, you must post your link here by the due date

Pairings

This round there are no pairings. Everyone is competing against the other competitors.

After this round the community will vote on their 2 favorite projects. After this, the top 2 projects will go into a second round of voting until we have a clear 1st and 2nd place. Good luck!

Feedback

We have individual feedback for each of you from the last round, and that will be shared in your collab topics soon. Good luck everyone!

tags
15 Likes

Congrats @Ren, good luck in this final round!

15 Likes

Thank you! I really liked your game btw :))

12 Likes

It’s glorified flappy bird, but I tried a new style of coding, did most of it in 4 days, and am quite proud of myself

I think this has more objects that any other game I’ve made. I hope you enjoy!

12 Likes

@LR10123, @Manis & @Noland - just over 24 hours to go :)

7 Likes

It’s not great but it’s what I had time for.

8 Likes
7 Likes

Sorry I’m late, I completely forgot the due date was today :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Alright everyone! Round 4 is complete. Go ahead and vote in the poll for your 2 favorite projects! Anyone can vote, regardless of whether you participated in the comp or not :)

tags
16 Likes

Wait- but won’t people just be voting for their own team?
Or themselves

7 Likes

I’m assuming the 4 of us can’t vote tho?

5 Likes

I’m assuming that too.

6 Likes

Yeah I did not vote- also the results for the poll won’t show up for me?

4 Likes

In case you still can’t see

6 Likes

Yooo wait what?? :joy: I didn’t expect that to happen! Thank you @/Ren for sending the picture, my phone is too old to support the forum, so some features (such as the pie chart) just don’t show up (:

6 Likes

congratulations, you two! :sunny:

4 Likes

Vote for the winning project here:

tags
12 Likes

good luck y’all :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Ahhh!!! The suspense!!! :see_no_evil::sweat_smile:
Good luck @Ren!

6 Likes

Good luck to you too!!