I still have to finish it today cus I have school :sweat:

3 Likes

no its tomorrow, i just thought it was today lol

3 Likes

My project, it’s still in filter.
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/128rog18fn

3 Likes

Round 1 - Extended Deadline

Due to the recent bug reports, the deadline for the first round will be extended 48 hours, so the new deadline is now 2022-03-11T20:00:00Z. For those of you who have already submitted a project, you are welcome to update and/or resubmit your projects if you would like.

Good luck everyone!

Tags
22 Likes

perfecto, tysm sgs and all leads!

5 Likes

Oh stars thank you so much

4 Likes

Yes thank you!!!

6 Likes
6 Likes

My project keeps crashing when I open it :neutral_face::[

1 Like

I’m gonna do a tapper since I’m not done and deadline’s tomorrow’s tomorrow

2 Likes

We really need that undo button, i accidentally deleted a big part of my code :sweat_smile:
Ok maybe not that big but we’ll still need that undo button

3 Likes

I might have to leave this because my project just womps when I touch anything :expressionless::neutral_face::neutral_face:

3 Likes

Oh yeah there is a bug at the moment — Set Image blocks with custom images result in the scene having a womp error when played.

We’re going to fix this soon but really sorry about how it’s affecting your project for this competition.

The project won’t womp if the Set Image block is set to a character or shape, or if the Set Image block is removed. I guess it might be a temporary workaround if you need to edit other parts of your project, and you could add the correct Set Image blocks back in afterwards? I know it’s not ideal though.

8 Likes

Ah yes so I shall start a new game

5 Likes

I think it’d probably be worth extending the timeline again because the fix isn’t out yet, but I’ll speak with the leaders about it first.

5 Likes

Round 1 - Another Deadline Extension

Hey everyone! We’ve decided to add one more extension to the deadline of this first round due to the bugs with the new update. They should be fixed soon, so for now the deadline will be moved to 2022-03-12T20:00:00Z, another 24 hour extension for a total of a 72 hour extension. Hopefully this allows enough time for you to finish up your projects with the new challenges!

Again, for those of you who have already submitted a project, you are welcome to update and/or resubmit your projects if you would like.

Good luck everyone!

Tags
20 Likes

[ Edit: sorry my mistake — the fix for Set Image has not been released yet, I’ll post again when it is ]

8 Likes

AHHHH THANKS SO MUCH I HAVE BEEN NOT FINISHING MY PROJECT CAUSE IRL BUT THIS WILL SAVE ME!

(Oof sorry about caps lock, I don’t wanna retype tho)

9 Likes