:0000 on world 6 day?! Epic

Hm, I’ve been contemplating a voice reveal for some time :thinking:

Anyways, time to start brainstorming

6 Likes

yoooo! can i get some of that??!!

but actually i might do it and make a video :sob: if i have time

where do you submit it though?

10 Likes

So. So I can’t just sell a normal egg then?

That may or may not be what my group is doing in my class

7 Likes

Just realized this is is here

You’re all gonna lose 50 brain cells when I’m finished with my video

7 Likes

VISIBLY scared

6 Likes

just post a link to the project (and/or video) here! if its an art piece, make sure its posted in the DHT and link it here

5 Likes

Thank. You. So. Much.
I have waited like literally my whole life to make a silly ad and be able to win something

4 Likes

fear, say if i won (which i probably won’t :wink:) could i get 50 seeds and 75 Hopbytes? because, according to the bottom of the op, 25 seeds is worth 30 Hopbytes.

5 Likes

so…what if it’s art being presented in a video? :laughing:

9 Likes

@Bluey_Fans here’s a comp for you!

6 Likes

I’m definitely competing!

6 Likes

so that’s actually not how the conversions work at all – those are just different amounts of differing prizes with different values. 50 seeds is worth 500 hopbytes (we actually sell these here, read the op) so 1 seed is 10 hopbytes.

the way we normally do the seed prize division for our comps is 75/50/25, so that’s pretty standard, but because you have the option to choose between seeds and hopbytes, we’re offering slightly higher hopbyte levels than normal (100/60/30 instead of 75/50/25)

the numbers here don’t correspond to anything, and the only place you can exchange anything for seeds is in the hopbyte store (i mean you can ask for people to give them to you but hopbytes are the only currency where you can buy seeds)

8 Likes

post the art in the drawing topic for it to count. the video presentation wont be accepted by itself, its just a thing you can do + post here for an extra few hopbytes

6 Likes

yea i know! i was gonna do the art and then kinda talk about it in the video for 30 seconds… thank you tho!!

8 Likes

This seems cool, I’ll join

5 Likes