[Official] Seventh Annual Summer Competition ✈️

try not to tag fear, they’re on break and only want to be tagged for essential things :) /nm

12 Likes

congrats to all the winners!

12 Likes

@Tri-Angle we won:D
again it was very fun collabing:)

@StarlightStudios, @Friday, @Dylan329, and @/FearlessPhoenix congrats! ill be giving the seed prizes soon:)

16 Likes

Thank you!

11 Likes

CONGRATS @StarlightStudios, @Friday, fear, @Dylan329, @Tri-Angle and @Nobody!!!

15 Likes

holy cow-
:O and :D

super huge shoutout to no one at all because yall dont deserve a shoutout from me @nobody for asking me to be my comp partner (that was a really “omg only cow wow-” moment for me :D). he’s really really an awesome collaborator and a super expert hopscotcher with a ton of ideas :boom:

im sooo happy lol, even if i was half expecting we’ll be on the podium lol. it was completely a blast coding mini airways - we were inspired by mini metro and we brought the game to a whole world size. yes we ran into some horribly hard-to-fix bugs - we even spent the last 48 hours before the deadline to only hunt bugs! i must have at least solved 10 - but besides all of these i really loved creating mini airways with nobody - completely a blast and an unique experience :purple_heart:

and yes i should admit that i’m also super happy for the title prize :DD if you guys have any ideas just lmk below

huge congrats to all winners, @StarlightStudios, @/FearlessPhoenix, @Friday, and @Dylan329, and to all finalists, @Noland, @HRR1213, @Grandalyn, @DaughterOfHecate, @sophia, @CuteKawaii;), @RoadOcean, @moocow, @CreativePenguin, @Idc gimme a username🍊, @Trekerwrecker, @Bobinny, @Mouldycheese8, and @I_Cant_Code! it was really fun playing y’all games, it crazy we have that much submissions :D

sorry for the super huge delay between the moment i saw the results and the moment i posted this - i first needed to post wyr then i had some stuff irl D:

edit: got 100 seeds instead of 150 but it works for me lol - being 1st is the greatest prize ive ever had

23 Likes

You both definitely deserve it! Congrats!!

15 Likes

Congratulations everyone! Very Well Done!

12 Likes

Congrats winners, @StarlightStudios, @Friday, @/FearlessPhoenix, @Dylan329, @Tri-Angle and @Nobody!

11 Likes

Congrats all of you. You all deserve it

9 Likes

Congrats to the winners! Happy to be selected for a finalist, but I’m curious how the winners were selected. What were the criteria for being selected for the top 3?

11 Likes

@Cutekawaii

20 Points For Graphic And Design:
How good does your project look? Is it designed well with nuances in mind?
20 Points For Performance:
How smoothly does it work? Are there bugs?
10 Points For Complexity:
How complex is it? How much visible effort went into it?
10 Points For Clarity:
How clear are the instructions?
10 Points For Problem Solving And Creativity:
How creative is the code and concept? How did you solve tricky problems in your code?
10 Points For Organization:
How well is the code organized? Does it make sense to someone seeing it for the first time?
10 Points For Adherence To Theme:
How well does it fit the theme?
10 Points For Originality:
How original was your concept and project?

This Brings Us To A Total Of 100 Points

10 Likes

Congrats @Tri-Angle @Nobody!! :partying_face::partying_face: y’all had an amazing project!
Congrats to all the finalists as well!!

10 Likes

congrats to all the winners :heart:
@temm- could i please know my score for this?

8 Likes

Ayyy, congrats @Nobody and @Tri-Angle, @StarlightStudios, and @Friday @Dylan329 and Fear :partying_face:

And kudos to all the finalist, especially @DaughterOfHecate for being an absolutely amazing collab partner and for putting up with me temporarily poofing in the middle of things

16 Likes

I don’t believe that’s something i can give out, however you can ask a leader since i do not know for sure, sorry!

12 Likes

Omg wait I don’t think i actually congratulated everybody, Congrats @Tri-Angle @Nobody @Dylan329 @/FearlessPhoenix and @Friday !!! Your submissions were amazing, including all of the finalists! Great job everyone, I had so much fun with this and I hope you did too!!

10 Likes

Congrats @/FearlessPheonix @Friday @Dylan329,
@StarlightStudios, @Nobody @Tri-Angle,

@Noland @PM_Studios @Cutelittlepuppydog,
@RoadOcean,@moocow,@HRR1213,@I_Cant_Code,@sophia,@daughterOfHecate,@Mouldycheese8,@creativePenguin

18 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! Everyone did well :blush: !!

8 Likes

Your title should be “is a train”

6 Likes