[Official] Seventh Annual Summer Competition ✈️

Okay cool!!! This sounds fun!

I have a week before the due date because I’m going away, but I should still be able to get it done!

7 Likes

So also I noticed it said 1 submission per person, is that even in groups? So like groups of 3 submit 3 projects?

7 Likes

no so that would be 1 per group – the rule is moreso saying that you cant be in 2 collabs and submit both projects as “yours”

7 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix do we have to convince people to go there, or just give some info/ make a project showcasing (O.o big word) the place?

3 Likes

the latter, just showcase!

5 Likes

:eyes:

tis the moment!

and, its time for the Ad comp special prize to be announced :star_struck:
@Temm @TB23, as the winners, you both get to choose one of the following prize options:

• the opportunity to help us judge the summer comp projects (even if you participate)
  • a 15% discount on everything in the HopByte store for the duration of the summer comp until the results come out

unfortunately you cannot have both but maybe that’ll change in future years

let me know what youd like!!

19 Likes

Ooh there should be a pop-up shop

10 Likes

:wink: :shushing_face:

9 Likes

:OOO
wow i’d take this if i could haha

6 Likes

Can I join

6 Likes

of course! everyone can :))

5 Likes

ooh those are amazing rewards!
one question before i choose - did you update my hopbytes in the hopbytes store yet?

7 Likes

winners have been updated, participants being updated now. your balance is 215 rn

8 Likes

ah epic, I’d love to help judge the summer contest then!

9 Likes

welcome to the judging team haha, great to have ya both

8 Likes

Does the project have to be on earth

Like could it take place on mars

8 Likes

any place is fine, whether it be on earth, an imaged destination or another planet! anywhere you can imagine

7 Likes

Also are we allowed to make beta testing topics for our summer comp projects?

6 Likes

yes you are allowed

6 Likes

How should we go about making team topics? Like in what category, do we need to do the request thingy for unlisted topics

5 Likes