[Official] Seeds, Plants, Likes, Follows Requests

is anyone willing to give 50 seeds to my account? i’m gonna host a competition and i want to give seed prizes, but i have 0 seeds rn😭

4 Likes

I can but idk how

(I have 212 seeds)

3 Likes

i think you can just give the seeds to someone with the seed block and then they can put the block in one of my projects and transfer the seeds to my account

4 Likes

yep thats called a seed transferring - but ill just go ahead skip the transfer and gave you 50 seeds lol

4 Likes

thank you!

3 Likes

requesting 50 seeds to my affogato account for custom art to a project?

2 Likes

@sophia71205sfmtl I still need to update that oh gosh

@/Reverie’s birthday is July 20th. A good spamliking or whatever would be great if you get the chance that day. Thanks!

6 Likes

hey guys! even sooner is @sophia’s birthday! the 12! it would be very awesome if we could give her all the love we can on that day :))

5 Likes

@FearlessFriends i know most of yall arent active anymore but itd mean a lot to me if we made both of these birthdays special for them. sophia’s is on july 12th and revie’s is on the 20th.
@/silversong’s anni also just passed yesterday and he’s been here for a huge 8 years and done so much for this community, both as a leader and member. and speaking of the leadership team, we cant forget about the newest returning leader, @/tb23. lets send some love their way as well.

15 Likes

i gotchu :saluting_face:

teeby’s up first

7 Likes

like nuke dropped! it should arrive at its destination at approximately 23 seconds!

silversong will be my next target, we’ll wait until the next nuke forms

7 Likes

k, i’ll try!
i genuinely had no clue that this topic existed :sob:

7 Likes

silv’s nuke has been delivered! arrival time is short, i can sense it! i’ll try to time sophia’s nuke for her birthday!

4 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix - just kidding. don’t think you can order this air strike without getting some spamlikes yourself. enjoy the nuke >:P

4 Likes