[Official] Seeds, Plants, Likes, Follows Requests

I think it’s on the wrong account… on IQCREATOR277 Games

6 Likes

gave them to the acc in ur bio, rn im not doing seed transfers but u can ask someone else to help u switch them over

5 Likes

Hola, Does anyone have some spare seeds so I can add custom art to my project. I already have 27 seeds so all I actually need is 23. Also merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

I can except I dont know how to do it :no_mouth:

6 Likes

do you have the seed block? you need someone with the seed block to do seed transfers. if you don’t have it you can just give the seeds to someone who has it and then they give it to pizzastudios

7 Likes

I don’t have that rip

5 Likes

Gifted 23 seeds (plus 50 extra) to PizzaStudios

7 Likes

Wooaaoaoaaoaaa. Omg tysm you didn’t need to give extraa :).

3 Likes

It’s just in case you need to add custom art again for some reason (for a new project or to update your existing project)…

Or you can use them to plant someone else up to 10 times…

6 Likes

Hey I hope I don’t sound annoying here. I made my sister a hopscotch account and I was hoping you guys would check her out :slightly_smiling_face: she’s only made 2 posts so far but she’s really excited to keep coding.
Her account is called TinyCoder123

7 Likes

Done :]

7 Likes

Can my brother getting 100 seeds pls?
(his acc is TheKingOfTheWolves (back))
:))

4 Likes

if you don’t mind me asking, what does he need if for?

6 Likes

for two games that we are creating together…

4 Likes

what are you going to use the seeds for in those games? like custom images, custom art, etc

5 Likes

custom images and art (my comp is related to this)

3 Likes

can anyone please give me 150 seeds for a competition i will host

don’t give it to me
i can tag you when the competition is over and then you can give out the seeds to the people who won :)

6 Likes

bump…

4 Likes

sure i can donate ^^

4 Likes

Alr then :grin:

Let me work on the comp topic now

4 Likes