[Official] Seeds, Plants, Likes, Follows Requests

definitely didn’t plant you to make the oversent amount non oversent

9 Likes

and i definitely didnt see that in my notifications because i never check them so until proven otherwise you have not planted me :P

6 Likes

yeah but you’ll check this

github

4 Likes

Hello. I need 50 seeds to add custom images to

If anyone donates I’d be very grateful :]

5 Likes

i’d donate but i only have access to the web explorer rn.

sorry!

6 Likes

Don’t sweat it! You’ve donated to me before and I greatly appreciate. Have a good day :D.

6 Likes

I’ll donate!, where should I donate it to though?

4 Likes

I think you need a leader to do it. I’m not sure though, I might be wrong.

Edit: And I probably am lol

3 Likes

Actually, from my understanding, anyone with a subscription (and therefore a seed block) can do it!

edit- Dw, That’s what I had originally thought too :)

3 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhh. The reason I thought I leader had to do it was because two people donated to me in the past but they tagged tri to do it. So I assumed only I leader could.

3 Likes

Also nevermind that, I ended up getting 105 seeds from tri-angle’s forum competition.

4 Likes

I know this isn’t quite relevant, but can you still get seeds without having access to the seed block? I’m confused on how some people are getting seeds

6 Likes

People with the seed block can use it to send to anyone.
Also people get seeds from the sub

5 Likes

Oh yeah okay
I was just wondering if people other than seed developers could send seeds really

5 Likes

Hey! I’m Kayla The Fox from Hopscotch and will be making an “academy” for coders, artists and writers interested. I need a lot of seeds (least 150 seeds for the project) for the custom art in the project. So, You will be credited for the donation and will be introduced later.

4 Likes

A hopscotch image project only needs 50-

Are you doing multiple?

4 Likes

@anon48673151, yes, I’m doing multiple images

2 Likes

I meant projects. 50 seeds will get you unlimited images in that project

2 Likes

@anon48673151, I didn’t know that. Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

Yea np! Also, jsyk, you don’t need to tag me every time you post. I get notified if you reply to me (;

2 Likes