[Official] Seeds, Plants, Likes, Follows Requests

(or just plant fearless in general seed devs)

6 Likes

(true, that works too)

5 Likes

hh theres no need lol

instead of planting, just buy IAPs – theres music and customizations in my latest project and id think those are more useful than plants

6 Likes

I don’t have enough seeds either way XD

5 Likes

(do both guys)

6 Likes

Guys can you guys plant my Coin Digger game it barely has any plants only like 70

And please like it as well it only has over 1k likes.

Jk

4 Likes

Lol I’d plant but I have no seeds haha

5 Likes

Nah you don’t need to waste

It only has like 70

4 Likes

same… same… if only i could create a mushroom farm and harvest the seeds the mushrooms make… then i would be rich.

7 Likes

How do you ‘get’ seeds from others?

Not in Plant form but Seed form…

1 Like

Hi could someone please give me seeds so I could buy custom art for my project?

2 Likes

I think it’s like once you have a mushroom you can convert it into seeds? I dunno

2 Likes

People with the seed block

Images

basically go to a project made my someone they are going to give seeds to, edit that project, add the seed block and essentially charge themselves…

3 Likes

How do u get the seed block?

2 Likes

The seed block was given out to some incredible people for the Seed Dev programs! All the top games projects were made by a seed developer for one of those programs. The first round, all of the participants were invited. The second round, people could apply! THT also gave the block out to some people who didn’t make it into to program, like @ALBUS!

4 Likes

I wasn’t accepted into the seed dev program so I’m not part of the seed dev program but nor did I apply to get the seed block… THT just emailed me and gave me access to the seed block…

1 Like

Ohh so does that mean you have to do the seed dev program to get the seed block?

1 Like

No not necessarily cause some who applied to be a seed dev didn’t get the block

1 Like

So it’s just THT emailing people and giving them access?

1 Like

Ohhh this is very confusing :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes