[Official] Seeds, Plants, Likes, Follows Requests

@Crosbyman64 Could I have 150 seeds please? I need them for custom art and a competition.

2 Likes

Unlike most people, Crosbyman64 has lots of seeds to spare, iirc you can only ask every week, again; iirc.

2 Likes

No you can ask i think about 2 or 3 times a week

2 Likes

I think @894 is fine, bc they last time they asked was five days ago, but you can’t ask consecutively

5 Likes

The rule is once per day, and no more than 3 times a week. You cannot just do it on Fri Sat Sun, then Mon Tue Wed. This is a loophole, and is very spammy.

5 Likes

So, I hope I don’t sound rude but, are you going to give me the seeds? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sure. One moment…

Edit: DONE

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: you’re so nice!!

2 Likes

It’s very nice of them to do this - but there’s no obligation from anyone!

thanks for explaining - these are our topic rules!

7 Likes

I believe he did it for me because somebody else said I couldn’t request again
Make sure you read the conversation properly!
It starts here:

5 Likes

you know what time it is :eyes:

Spamlike Victim of the Week this week is… @MouldyCheese8!

she’s an incredibly sweet and caring friend, with a lot of really good ideas and a ton of potential. one of my favorite people to watch grow :seedling: go show her the same love she quietly shows all of us, in whatever loud way youd like! plants, compliments, projects, shoutouts, etc are all fair game as always :dizzy:

and remember, what goes around comes around so if you participate, you might get some love thrown your way too :wink:

17 Likes

Thank you!

13 Likes

anytime kid, super well deserved <33

10 Likes

Hello, I need 50 seeds for custom art but it needs to go to my collab account with Dragongirl called Studio Dragon, could someone give me the seeds?

5 Likes

Hi, I need 50 seeds for custom art. I am going to use it for a tutorial I am making

1 Like

I am posting this again

1 Like

Hehe! I’m not on the forum…much anymore so I can’t be spammed!
:smirk:

2 Likes

I hope I don’t sound rude or anything but it’s been five days and I still haven’t got anything, I am still looking for some seeds, I politely ask could I have those seeds please?
@Crosbyman64?? @creationsofavillager??

4 Likes

No problem!
Can you please send me one of your latest projects?
I’ll send it once I have time

2 Likes

@creationsofavillager Why do I need to do that?

That’s my only project on there

2 Likes