[Official] Seeds, Plants, Likes, Follows Requests

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
You know, I think I might make you a game and/or shoutout!!! What’s your hopscotch username?

His hopscotch username is the same as his forum username

1 Like

Looks like @HapPI314 already covered this, but if the user added it to their profile, you can also find it when you tap on their profile images (near the bottom)

3 Likes

It turns out 25 seeds wasn’t enough for a custom art project could I have 70 seeds please?

2 Likes

Now I know what a user card looks like from a moderator’s perspective.

4 Likes

Done. That should leave you with 45 left over after you purchase the custom art for 50 seeds.

3 Likes

Omg thanks I already had 5 seeds so it’d be 50!
You’re such a legend!!

1 Like

How many seeds do you have, a million? /hj

5 Likes

That, I’m not allowed to say specifically. I have quite a lot though, you tend to get a lot when you have a seed project.

5 Likes

now I’m wishing that I gave up my own time to complete my project

4 Likes

Well, half the reason I have so many seeds is because I have the pro subscription, so I’ve been able to save the seeds I earn. I’m willing to share those seeds with other Hopscotchers, and I sometimes use them to plant projects I really like.

5 Likes

that doesn’t apply to me because for some reasons i put 1 seed purchase on a very brought element in my seed dev project lol

4 Likes

One thing you can add in any project of yours is a donation feature, my seed project allows anyone to donate up to 5 times.

4 Likes

Does 20 count as alot?

That’s mostly how I get seeds
Also I agree with everything you said in that post

4 Likes

More like 4000. My game’s premium feature (which costs 50 seeds) is what gets me a lot of seeds. That’s what I call “a lot”

4 Likes

It seems like you have a lot of spare seeds @Crosbyman64.
Would you mind giving me like 30 seeds for shops on the forum? (You don’t have to if you don’t want to, I don’t mind)

4 Likes

Can someone give me 50 seeds please?

I need it for a custom art game i’m making

3 Likes

@Crosbyman64 sorry if it seems like I’m being greedy but, please could I have 150 seeds for custom art and a possible competition?
You don’t have to give 150 you can just do 100 if you want.

1 Like

Did you get the seeds? I gave you 125.

2 Likes

Yes! Thank you!!

1 Like