[Official] Seeds, Plants, Likes, Follows Requests

And like I have the seeds thanks to darth pum but idk how to code a part I could ask for help but then that user would know what update is and idk if it can even be done

3 Likes

I need 47 seeds for a game im making that needs custom art

5 Likes

Please can I have 50 seeds for a custom art project? Thank you!

9 Likes

Done. Did you get the seeds?

Also, you should really keep your HS username on your bio up to date. I had to go to a link of your project just to find you / make sure I’m on the right one.

5 Likes

Thank you but no, but my phones gone a bit weird, I’ll try on my iPad later. I thought it was up to date, I don’t think I changed it back.

6 Likes

Oh wait I got them thank you!

5 Likes

Can someone give me some seeds for a future competition?

5 Likes

Bilbo begs for likes and plants (just kidding you don’t have to)

9 Likes

How many do you need?

4 Likes

175Seeds

3 Likes

Done.

That’s the most seeds I’ve ever given someone…

3 Likes

Thanks. I will make a comp soon definitely

2 Likes

Here

2 Likes

Oh I see that you’ve got some spare seeds because you just gave some, uhmm could I have 25 please?
:worried: wow I’m so worried :worried:

1 Like

about what?

3 Likes

Because if they say no and if my post gets removed because they have soooo many rules on this topic (not mad about that)

2 Likes

As long as you haven’t already requested something on here three times this week or in the last 24 hours, you should be fine!

Just note that you may not always get what you request - it’s like a donation!

There’s a faq in the OP that may help too!

4 Likes

it won’t get removed - that’s what this topic is for! and if they don’t give the seeds, someone else may, and if not, you can ask again!

as long as you don’t ask more than 3 days a week or more than once a day, you’re fine!

3 Likes

you know what time it is :eyes:

Spamlike Victim of the Week this week is… @Temm!

go give tons of love --whether that be plants, spamlikes, compliments or projects dedicated to her-- to one of the most talented and beautiful friendos we have on here :sunflower:

she does literally everything while remaining an incredibly sweet, selfless, caring and compassionate human bean. she’s also done so much for the community and everyone in it as a WT member, and deserves all the love we can reciprocate :dizzy:

and remember, what goes around comes around so if you participate, you might get some love thrown your way too :wink:

20 Likes

Done. Did the seeds go through?

4 Likes