[Official] Seeds, Plants, Likes, Follows Requests

go to my website (ohh i need to update it), shake your device and input the number of seeds
if you already donated me in the past in that project this won’t work

5 Likes

@Tri-Angle I sent the number of seeds. Are you able to view how much?

8 Likes

@Eveline, i just transfered 190 seeds to your hs account!
@TB23 yep, i can see (:

7 Likes

Alright thank you for the help. @Eveline thank you for the really cool animation :)

9 Likes

@Tri-Angle
@TB23 <3

7 Likes

Can anyone donate 50 seeds to me? I’m trying to make custom art for a game I have.

3 Likes

It won’t let me add the custom art and publish it, I deleted it to make art better, and now I can’t publish it.

3 Likes

have you tried emailing THT? they might be able to help sort things!

5 Likes

Reply to this post for a free plant

7 Likes

Hello! Just saying, I have a hopscotch raffle if anyone wants to join. The closing date is soon! The project is called HopRaffle.

4 Likes

(i don’t think unofficial raffles are allowed, boop @Leaders)

2 Likes

i have replied

4 Likes

hey there @TenseDaffodil
unfortunately we won’t be able to allow this raffle, regardless of whether its on the app or forum.

raffles fall under the category of gambling and legally, that’s not something we can allow when it comes to minors. theres a difference when it’s hosted officially (by tht) and unofficially (by a community member) so this isn’t something youd be able to base your own raffle off of.

if you can restructure this concept in more of a competition format, feel free to do so and we’d happy chip in with some forum community comp badges! you can add more specificity with prizes, like this bit, into the comp rules and just outline numbers there. that incorporates the prize elements from this into that topic and lets you keep the idea going in a legal way!

if you could return all seeds raffled, or email tht and have either @yuanyuan or @t1_hopscotch help you out with that, that would be perfect.
feel free to ask if youve got any questions regarding this, or need any help.

10 Likes

Oh. That’s ok, I never knew that. Next time could you please make it more clear? Thank you!

6 Likes

And I am NOT awarding with seeds, just to be very clear. I am rewarding with a game dedicated to them. The raffle isn’t even finished yet!

4 Likes

yeah, ill have this clarified somewhere!

what’s the entry method for the raffle? if thats seeds, then thats what makes it not allowed – you can freely award seed prizes for things tho

10 Likes

So, for example; it’d be okay if I asked for 50 seeds under this topic for a custom art project?

5 Likes

Yep! Just so long as you follow all the guidelines in the original post, you should be good to go!

6 Likes

^^ this!

my childprentice has answered this perfectly but feel free to tag me for any further questions! ill be happy to help if he doesn’t steal them first :stuck_out_tongue: /lh /j

8 Likes

The entry for the raffle is free. They remix a project with their score, and they are rewarded with a reward dedicated to them. Here’s the project: HopRaffle - Results soon! by TenseDaffodil

5 Likes