[Official] Seeds, Plants, Likes, Follows Requests

Bilbo begs for likes and plants (just kidding you don’t have to)

9 Likes

How many do you need?

4 Likes

175Seeds

3 Likes

Done.

That’s the most seeds I’ve ever given someone…

3 Likes

Thanks. I will make a comp soon definitely

2 Likes

Here

2 Likes

Oh I see that you’ve got some spare seeds because you just gave some, uhmm could I have 25 please?
:worried: wow I’m so worried :worried:

1 Like

about what?

3 Likes

Because if they say no and if my post gets removed because they have soooo many rules on this topic (not mad about that)

2 Likes

As long as you haven’t already requested something on here three times this week or in the last 24 hours, you should be fine!

Just note that you may not always get what you request - it’s like a donation!

There’s a faq in the OP that may help too!

4 Likes

it won’t get removed - that’s what this topic is for! and if they don’t give the seeds, someone else may, and if not, you can ask again!

as long as you don’t ask more than 3 days a week or more than once a day, you’re fine!

3 Likes

you know what time it is :eyes:

Spamlike Victim of the Week this week is… @Temm!

go give tons of love --whether that be plants, spamlikes, compliments or projects dedicated to her-- to one of the most talented and beautiful friendos we have on here :sunflower:

she does literally everything while remaining an incredibly sweet, selfless, caring and compassionate human bean. she’s also done so much for the community and everyone in it as a WT member, and deserves all the love we can reciprocate :dizzy:

and remember, what goes around comes around so if you participate, you might get some love thrown your way too :wink:

20 Likes

Done. Did the seeds go through?

4 Likes

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
You know, I think I might make you a game and/or shoutout!!! What’s your hopscotch username?

1 Like

His hopscotch username is the same as his forum username

2 Likes

Looks like @HapPI314 already covered this, but if the user added it to their profile, you can also find it when you tap on their profile images (near the bottom)

4 Likes

It turns out 25 seeds wasn’t enough for a custom art project could I have 70 seeds please?

3 Likes

Now I know what a user card looks like from a moderator’s perspective.

5 Likes

Done. That should leave you with 45 left over after you purchase the custom art for 50 seeds.

4 Likes

Omg thanks I already had 5 seeds so it’d be 50!
You’re such a legend!!

1 Like