[Official] Seeds, Plants, Likes, Follows Requests

you cant get scenes unless you buy the sub

10 Likes

ok, i’ll just have to either buy the monthly (i prob won’t) or figure something out

6 Likes

Can someone donate 300 seed to me.

Their for a comp and you don’t have to send every thing. Just partial

4 Likes

how do you need 300 seeds for one single project :rofl:

8 Likes

Competition for prizes

5 Likes

it’s just-slightly-past wednesday! you know what time it is :eyes:

Spamlike Victim of the Week this week is… @StarlightStudios!

go give him tons of love, whether that be compliments, plants, spamlikes or projects dedicated to him :dizzy: you could even take the time to participate in his comp as a way to care, and you might even get some rewards from that yourself!
he’s a really talented coder, seems like an epic person, but doesn’t seem to have gotten much love or non-coding-related love. time to fix that! :upside_down_face:

and remember, what goes around comes around so if you participate, you might get some love thrown your way too :wink:

quick note:
i will indeed be continuing these while i’m inactive; i’ll stick to the every-two-weeks schedule and pass this off to @SilverSong if i’m unable

16 Likes

Aww thanks so much! I really appreciate it!! :blush:

12 Likes

Hey I wanna make camera clickers more fun and I can’t buy advanced so if u could donate seeds for custom images it would be awesome and u will get shoutouts for it too!

9 Likes

Please can I have 50 seeds for a dress up project that needs custom art? Thank you!

8 Likes

Same thing for me for camera clickers

7 Likes

Can someone try to donate 300 seeds to me.
Their for a competition for prizes and you don’t have to give everything. Just partial

7 Likes

Hello everyone! Could someone possibly give me some seeds so I can purchase things like custom art and things from shops? If possible I’d like about 25. Thank you.
My hopscotch account is 894 Studios.

Extra info

Oh, I hope this is allowed. :sweat:

5 Likes

Yeah, of course! That’s what the topic is for!

10 Likes

I wish I could help :frowning:

7 Likes

Can I have 47 seeds please? I need it for a custom art project

8 Likes

wonky timing but you know what time it is :eyes:

Spamlike Victim of the Week this week is… @DaughterOfHecate!

go give our favorite froggo tons of love, whether that be, plants, compliments or projects dedicated to her :butterfly: she’s the forum’s little sister for a reason; an absolute beacon of pure sunshine and one of the sweetest human beings ever.

make her feel as special as she makes all of us feel :sparkles:

and remember, what goes around comes around so if you participate, you might get some love thrown your way too :wink:

21 Likes

I only got to like around 50 of her posts before I ran out :smiling_face_with_tear:

13 Likes

ur showing a lot of love im getting a lot of spamlikes from u (ty for that), thats why ur in the lead in doggycoins lol

5 Likes

@DaughterOfHecate get ready…

6 Likes

Oh no, I am not ready

12 Likes