[Official] Seeds, Plants, Likes, Follows Requests

I’ll make one for you.

3 Likes

Can someone please give me some seeds so I can buy Custom Art for my project? :slight_smile:

Thank You. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I gave 1! :slight_smile: how do u have the seed block?

5 Likes

Seed devs, and runner ups for the seed program got the block. There’s no way to get it atm

5 Likes

And people who asked for the block and wasn’t part of the seed dev program

I don’t really understand what this topic is for. I know it’s for competitions, but how are you supposed to use it? I did read the whole thing, I just don’t understand

10 Likes

For competitions, request shops, and other similar things you need to put this paragraph unedited somewhere in the topic post, to show that it’s something you’re responsible for.

As for the topic, you can request stuff like seeds from other community members if you need some for a custom art project, buying a product, etc. this is as far as I know, and someone else can probably explain better than I can. :))

8 Likes

its an exception to the “dont ask for these things” rule. you can ask for likes/follows/seeds/plants here, whether it be to have enough for custom art or just if you want them ig

8 Likes

Oh okay that makes sense, thank you both :))

4 Likes

no problem :))

5 Likes

Thanks so much :slight_smile: . THT gave me access to the seed block however, I am not a seed dev.

4 Likes

any ideas for what you’d like?

5 Likes

These guidelines (about asking for seeds, likes, and followers) are for the forum. I have seen projects with a text like that in Hopscotch. If you’re unsure, you can check the terms and conditions or ask someone from the Hopscotch team (by emailing them or tagging @/Yuanyuan)!

6 Likes

Thank you so much to whoever gave such a generous donation of 50 seeds :slight_smile: . Thank you so much. You made my day :slight_smile: . I’ll start adding images right away!

4 Likes

Woah
That’s cool
Do you need any help using it?
If you do just tag me :grinning:
Also
Does anyone need seeds

3 Likes

no.

3 Likes

Yes we all do

3 Likes