[Official] Seeds, Plants, Likes, Follows Requests

Here: it’s not recent, but it’s a drawing of her pet parrot!

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11wkfhq61e

2 Likes

Ok, @Stella
I gave 25 seeds to you :>
You can transfer 2.5 balloons to me now

3 Likes

Tysm for your seeds!!!

@Rawrbear, could I please send 2.5 balloons to @creationsofavillager? They gave me 25 seeds.

3 Likes

Sure thing! I’ll get to it as soon as possible. Thanks :+1:

3 Likes

What are balloons? Is there a way you can get them somehow?

5 Likes

Balloons are a new currency (like seeds). You can get more info on them and claim 5 free balloons in the Balloons [Currency] topic.

6 Likes

I got them

4 Likes

If anyone would like to checkout my project and like it here it would be very appreciated :))

Look up “TB23’s search engine”

4 Likes

Here’s the link to the project!

3 Likes

Cool search engine though!

3 Likes

Wow

That’s amazing dude!

2 Likes

Thanks! It has a TON of Easter eggs you can try to discover!

2 Likes

Try to find as many Easter eggs as you can! If you can find over 10 I’ll be surprised

4 Likes

cool project! it’s awesome!

2 Likes

Aaaaaaaaah 5 mushrooms?? Tysm

2 Likes

Direct Transaction (2.50 Stella → creationsofavillager [e2b8962] (+ Typo fix: [7e11459]))

@Stella sent @creationsofavillager 2.5 balloons! (I’m very sorry for the long wait!!)

2 Likes

Can you guys check out this project? I worked reaaallly hard on it and I’m not sure enough people have seen it because my first version got 50 likes. Only like it if you want to- it’s very laggy sometimes and I’m going to fix that in my next update. I would love some feedback!

5 Likes

This game is ok I guess ngl
can you include some rules or a help section?
I am stuck and I keep losing

3 Likes

I understand if it’s frustrating lol. That’s the whole point tho it takes a lot of skill. I’ve finally gotten to the point where I can beat it whenever I want but there are sooo many combos to learn and that’s what I think makes it pretty cool

3 Likes

Yes, that is a good idea

4 Likes