[Official] Nerdy Math Topic

@MethylBTD.scientific I’m going to portal this topic to the nerdy math topic. you and others can get lots of trigonometry help there!

3 Likes

You have my blessing. Go on, and may the gods bless you in your quest.

2 Likes

thank you, mwath pwodigy

2 Likes

Well, I actually have math class right now, so I better go…

2 Likes

when you have a bad math teacher

sad moment, ruins experience

2 Likes

Oof I feel that

Feel free to tag me if you need help

2 Likes

Thanks, appreciate it :))

1 Like

Cosine and Sine don’t work (they don’t give me the Mathis the block)

2 Likes

Uh wat?
(And oh no why did I come to this topic)

1 Like

Oh yeah I’ve noticed that
Think it’s kinda annoying lol, but you just add an addition block, then a multiplication block inside the first parameter of the addition block, and then the sin/cos block inside the second parameter of the multiplication block

So it looks like this:

[(__) x sin(__)]+(__)
2 Likes

Wouldn’t that be 1 (0 / 0) = 1;
10 = 1

0/0 = undefined

2 Likes

0 / 0 = 0 ÷ 0
Big brain time haha

1 Like

“Imagine that you have zero cookies and you split them evenly among zero friends. How many cookies does each person get? See? It doesn’t make sense. And Cookie Monster is sad that there are no cookies, and you are sad that you have no friends.”

1 Like

Yes but you can store whatever number of 0’s in 0 you want
So 0 / 0 is ANYTHING?
But you can only store 5 2’s in 10
So 10 / 2 = 5

1 Like

So what I”m getting is that 0 is.

1 Like

I’ve had one math teacher tell me that 0/0 is undefined bc x/0 is undefined, but I’ve had another math teacher tell me that 0/0 is indeterminate because you can’t determine whether it’s 0 (0/x = 0) or undefined (x/0 is undefined). I think the purpose of this was to distinguish between removable/nonremovable discontinuity? but which definition of 0/0 is true?

3 Likes

Imagine that you have zero cookies and you split them evenly among zero friends. How many cookies does each person get? See? It doesn’t make sense. And Cookie Monster is sad that there are no cookies, and you are sad that you have no friends.

2 Likes

Help

3 Likes

I am no help when it comes to that lol, I’m only 11

2 Likes