[Official] Mega Summer Camp 2019

No, it is absolutely not! You can join and leave anytime. Do you want to participate in the ongoing team challenge?

3 Likes

You linked this topic in team 2’s topic so people can see it

1 Like

I don´t see that to be honest, but I am removing it for now.

2 Likes

FIRST MILESTONE COMING UP @MegaSCamp

Hi everyone in the Mega Summer Camp 2019 Team Challenge! To stay on track, we have milestones that work as a recommendation to make sure that you finish in time. As long as you don´t miss the due date, it is fine, but you are recommended to have decided on what you are going to be making by the end of tomorrow.

11 Likes

Can I join this? It seems fun!

3 Likes

Yeah I’d love to, could you assign me to a team?

4 Likes

Yes. If you link a post from here, that post will show a link to the unlisted topic

3 Likes

Sure, you´re in! Want to be in the current team challenge as well? We have just started.

I´m waiting on @koletsgo´s response to see if we can come up with an even team (no pressure on you koletsgo, don´t ask to be in the team challenge if you feel like you can´t do it, I can fix it in another way). Okay with that?

Makes sense. Thank you so much for telling me that AE!

4 Likes

Yeah thats fine, I can’t wait!

2 Likes

Information about the team challenge @MegaSCamp

Well, first of all, both teams are behind :((
Team 1, please welcome @PumpkinGirl to your team!
Team 2, please welcome @koletsgo to your team!

10 Likes

No ones actually responding

4 Likes

Yeah, I see.

4 Likes

So sorry if this is a late question, but what are we supposed to be making again?

3 Likes

You can find all the information here:

3 Likes

Thanks so much!

3 Likes

No problem at all! Just reach out if you have any questions :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Who else is in team two?

3 Likes

Welcome kol!

Ahhh I forgot about this sorry!

3 Likes

I think I tagged you in the team topic. You can see the members in the post I linked, where you also can find info about the theme etc.

4 Likes

@MegaSCamp
Please don´t disappoint me since this may be the last challenge for Mega Summer Camp this year.
Teams, anything I can help with? I will adjust the milestones. You are supposed to enter your projects in like 4 days, but I´m going to extend that.
No more extensions though!

11 Likes